CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

hehehehe

"I want a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range"

CUP: Advanced Warfare

• Like 3

hehehehe

"I want a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range"

No need to be a smart-ass about it...he asked nicely a legit question, since CUP is primarily a porting A2 to A3 project. Anyway.... APEX will bring it to A3, it's confirmed.

• Like 2

Let's count the number of HK416's in Arma 2... together!

0!

;)

If someone donates one, we'll gladly take it

There was no CH-53 in A2 but you added one anyway ;)

I ain't asking for it, I just say I hope there will be one someday - as you say, if someone donates his model for example :P

There was no CH-53 in A2 but you added one anyway ;)

I ain't asking for it, I just say I hope there will be one someday - as you say, if someone donates his model for example :P

Good point :)

Hey would it be possible to bring Fast Attack Vehicle (F.A.V.) by Emery & Rubenwolf and/or Desert Patrol Vehicle (DPV)  from arma 2 into arma 3. You'd have to contact the mod creators, but it seems the maker Emery isn't active anymore. So don't know how that works here. But hope this can be done because we really need fast attack vehicles like these because right now arma 3 is just mostly mraps and other heavy armored vehicles, which don't work well for guerilla fighters and special operations type players.

Unfortunately, as you have pointed out yourself, the author of this mod seems to have vanished. We cannot just grab things. If you can get hold of the original author and get him to donate his models, we'll be able to port them, but if not, then I'm afraid that it has to remain a "no".

• Like 2

No need to be a smart-ass about it...he asked nicely a legit question, since CUP is primarily a porting A2 to A3 project. Anyway.... APEX will bring it to A3, it's confirmed.

Oh but being a smartass is much more fun!

• Like 5

Oh but being a smartass is much more fun!

Do what your rank can handle. For hcpookie that's a lot.

No to me it makes him look like a jackass but idk, thats just me.

Is the PlaywithSix update bugged for Cup Units? I keep getting file info not found after the download completes.

Has anyone have similar problems with running ACE3 and CUP Explosive wise? CUP Explosives (Mines, Satchel, etc) seem non functioning when running ACE (not even with the default BIS "Put Down" which is odd) and not showing up in the ACE menu. I have the 2 latest ACE compat packs.

Is this already known? (I tried searching but have not found anything relevant) or is it just us?

Love playing around with all the old content again!

Unfortunately, as you have pointed out yourself, the author of this mod seems to have vanished. We cannot just grab things. If you can get hold of the original author and get him to donate his models, we'll be able to port them, but if not, then I'm afraid that it has to remain a "no".

Is there some way that we can sticky this post as a catch-all/auto-response for every request post for a non-BI asset?

Would it be possible to add an afterburner on the F-35B? 

Yes please because you can never go too fast on a 10km x 10km map :rolleyes:

• Like 5

We accept wishes for a small donation of 250,-€ to 500,-€ depending the difficulty, but without guarantee to include it before arma 4  ;) 
Extremely urgent wishes can be considered for 1000,-€ and more :D

• Like 3

Hello. Is it possible to transfer this model of helicopter Ka-50 of arma2 in ARMA3. Author this model is not responding to the transfer request for many years. Can your team resolve this question? Here is a link to the mod - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10515

Hello. Is it possible to transfer this model of helicopter Ka-50 of arma2 in ARMA3. Author this model is not responding to the transfer request for many years. Can your team resolve this question? Here is a link to the mod - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10515

Not without the mod authors permission 

Not without the mod authors permission 

And I am afraid we can't get that authors permission anymore  :(

unfortunatly rstratton passed away in early 2014  :( 

Can you add any new tactical vests(in the traditional skins) in the next update? Or reskin the ACU and British ones to tan, black, and green?