CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

You guys rock!!  A thousand thanks :)

However, any idea why I'm getting an error message that says:

Addon 'CUP_Creatures_People_Military_DummyInfantrySet' requires addon 'CUP_Weapons_Compatibility' at startup?

This is an outstanding addition.  The Warship is fun as hell to play around with.

Selfish ALiVE-centric request in a future update:  Separating Desert vs Woodland units via separate faction names (CUP_B_GB_W for example) would be really helpful when using these guys in ALiVE missions.

Insane amount of stuff in this update guys.  Well done!

@Alwarren do not suggest making an addon for that xD, with the new loadouts system they can be easily shared (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just a very lazy prouser, not a dev or an expert in that little things). I love A3 possibilities but I also hate content chaos and duplicated "things" (mods/mod features/game features). Very nice work! love it! let's see if I can find the changelog (came here for that as my CUP@withSix updated).

EDIT: Now seriously, where is the changelog? does it even exist? xD (I ask it in a good manner, if it doesn't well it's OK the amount and quality of work is already awesome).

EDIT2: Found it/them through Steam Workshop, it'd be nice if the changelogs were easier to find through here or the website, just my opinion :)

Any chance for a classnames list for units?

We are working on a nice-to-use solution that wasn't ready for showtime yesterday.

EDIT: Now seriously, where is the changelog? does it even exist? xD (I ask it in a good manner, if it doesn't well it's OK the amount and quality of work is already awesome).

It is in the files and here in the thread just a few posts after the update-post.

• Like 2

Any chance for a classnames list for units?

I started writing such a thing: old A2 classnames and the new CUP classnames. But currently only for USMC and Czdaki infantri units. (and a few weapons and ammos)

EDIT2: Found it/them through Steam Workshop, it'd be nice if the changelogs were easier to find through here or the website, just my opinion :)

Cgeck again, Chairborne posted the changelogs shortly after the announcement :)

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 1

An impressive release, keep up the good work B)

New on front page at Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :
CUP Weapons (v 1.6.0) : http://www.armedassault.info/download.php?cat=addons&id=2019
CUP Units (v 1.3.0) : http://www.armedassault.info/download.php?cat=addons&id=2020
CUP Vehicles (v 1.3.0): http://www.armedassault.info/download.php?cat=addons&id=2021

• Like 2

Thanks to all at CUP for this great update. 

Just a quick question...I can't seem to find the source files? Could you point out how to locate them please?

Many thanks.

Thanks to all at CUP for this great update. 

Just a quick question...I can't seem to find the source files? Could you point out how to locate them please?

Many thanks.

What source files? We haven't released any source files yet. There are only the APL-SA licensed data packages by BI.

• Like 1

Hello CUP Team. Can we expect to see in the next update of T-90 and MTVR? At once thank you for answering and our team wants to thank you for a great job.

What source files? We haven't released any source files yet. There are only the APL-SA licensed data packages by BI.

Thanks for responding.

Do you intend on realising the source files? Reason being, to be completely honest, is that our clan would like to use perhaps around 6/7 of your vehicles and few other bits and pieces, without resorting to using the whole pack and force everyone to download that and make our mod pack bigger than it already is. If that makes sense?

The work you do is greatly appreciated and we enjoy using the CUP vehicles we have within our clan mod pack.  

Many thanks.

Do you intend on realising the source files? Reason being, to be completely honest, is that our clan would like to use perhaps around 6/7 of your vehicles and few other bits and pieces, without resorting to using the whole pack and force everyone to download that and make our mod pack bigger than it already is. If that makes sense?

You can already do that without source. Also, if you ask me, repacking an entire mod, because you only want 85% if it's content is not worth the time, hassle and saved space. You need to consider that on every update you need to repack the stuff all over again (or stick to your own, outdated version).

• Like 3

You can already do that without source. Also, if you ask me, repacking an entire mod, because you only want 85% if it's content is not worth the time, hassle and saved space. You need to consider that on every update you need to repack the stuff all over again (or stick to your own, outdated version).

Just to clarify this further, you carry on using the CUP addons and build your own config file to use these as them as a base to for your own re textures via hiddenselections contained in the addons. I do this with my Nogovan Armed Forces mod, so for example my mod requires CUP and i have small config file for a Nogovan Variant of an Mi8 etc.

• Like 2

Hello CUP Team. Can we expect to see in the next update of T-90 and MTVR? At once thank you for answering and our team wants to thank you for a great job.

We can't really say. As I outlined a few pages ago, this is a voluntary project performed by people in their spare time. We basically have a list of tasks, and if someone feels like it, they grab one and go about it. This is the only way to keep motivation up. So what is going to be next is something that is next to impossible to say. You'll have to wait :)

• Like 3

Say ,  nice update..  The Frigate is awesome..and all the vehicle optional skins are very cool.  

[play my mission on AngelIsland <xnam>  "they're  coming" ]  LOL its junk but cup units are kickA__s.

I feel like such a dummy, but how do you activate the IR/target-camera view on the A10?

Tried what I thought was most keybinds but no joy so far :)

My default keybind is left ctrl + right mouse button.

Otherwise you can set it in the menu under common > multi function camera.

• Like 1

hello CUP team,

ive read in the U.S Naval warfare pack, that the project got stopped and that CUP members take a look into the google drive backup files and that you discuss with the U.S Naval warfare devs what models you are allowed / you want to take for CUP.

Any news on that?

Hello,

I don't know If it's bug but I can't somehow take remote control of MK29, MK49 and C-RAM - those are all autonomous weapon systems. Is It intended that I cannot take control of these, or is it bug?

Love your mod by the way - It has waaay more content than any game I can remember.

EDIT: Are you also planning to add some armored variants of AH6X ULB?

Is the Anzac Frigate properly walkable? I noticed it has the hanger and such but I seem to clip through it on foot.