CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

I have a question, where does the sound of the rifles are from? Are they the original A2 samples like the rest of the mod?

I have a question, where does the sound of the rifles are from? Are they the original A2 samples like the rest of the mod?

No most of the sounds were either remade or taken from JSRS/Toadie.

• Like 1

Hi CUP team,

I registered on your tracker and made a few tickets (here they are for reference).

http://dev.cup-arma3.org/T1192

http://dev.cup-arma3.org/T1191

http://dev.cup-arma3.org/T1190

They look really pedantic as they're just "admin" errors, but it would be really cool if and when you guys could take a look.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi CUP team,

I registered on your tracker and made a few tickets (here they are for reference).

Really appreciate your feedback/tickets!

• Like 1

G'day Deltagamer,

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully you can include them at some stage.

Another question. Has anyone from CUP approached Gnat about porting his Frigate and Submarine packs to A3?

Could we get an update on what's a priority for the next update, and whether or not making new reload animations is on the table?

We have no priorities at all. And reload anims are on the table, but also no high priority. Only a few know how to do them and they are busy with other stuff. If you know somebody who is willing and qualified to do some reload anims, send him over...

Could we get an update on what's a priority for the next update, and whether or not making new reload animations is on the table?

Fair to say what you see posted here is most likely going to be featured in the next update.

The only exception being the CH53G since it relied on tech that wasn't available until 1.56 patch came.

• Like 1

The only exception being the CH53G since it relied on tech that wasn't available until 1.56 patch came.

You have my attention...

Hey fellas,

Quick question to any and all.

Will the upcoming British faction addition to CUP include LHD-ready assets?  (i.e. Harriers with VTOL capability, Helicopters with folded propellers capability?)

Was wanting to run some Royal Marine Ops with the WASP LHD and didn't know if there would be alternate British Configs once the BAF faction is added.

Thanks in advance.  Love the work so far!

• Like 1

You have my attention...

Don't get weird ideas. :P

It was just the wreck proxy retexturing function BI added, and that we are "improperly" using to reskin proxies in the model.

Hey fellas,

Quick question to any and all.

Will the upcoming British faction addition to CUP include LHD-ready assets?  (i.e. Harriers with VTOL capability, Helicopters with folded propellers capability?)

Was wanting to run some Royal Marine Ops with the WASP LHD and didn't know if there would be alternate British Configs once the BAF faction is added.

Thanks in advance.  Love the work so far!

Harriers are already compatible with the LHD, and we already have the Harrier GR.9 since last patch, anyway yes we're gonna add some proper navy helicopter variants with folding functions.

• Like 6

Hey guys I was scrolling though the comments and could find an answer for this question but has anyone figured out how to use the LHD with the Eden update?

There are some posts on page-104. I think it's supposed to be fixed in a future update.

Hey guys I was scrolling though the comments and could find an answer for this question but has anyone figured out how to use the LHD with the Eden update?

As far as i know not much changed, you can put it in the editor through empty objects > seaport(?).

You'll only have problems if you want to move it around because it is not re-spawned correctly when you hit preview, so you might have to close and open eden again to see your changes.

Hello,

Yes it actually takes to open and close EDEN or launch a preview to see the changes.

The only problem is the weapons that spawn in the middle of LHD instead of their usual locations. See the picture :

1457431633-2016-03-08-00001.jpg
  • Like 1

Okay, I'm lost. For the life of me, I can not find the LHD?

Where in the heck is it?

UPDATE

Nevermind! Found it!!! :wub:

• Like 1

Alright so spawning it in 2d editor then converting it into the 3d Editor makes the proxys usable it seems, but im have an issue of trying to spawn my own preset. This is the init im using on the LHD itself. 

a57c0e6a058df13d09ae07152ca13e8d.jpg

And in the image there is the error. Im using this example from the LHD manual. 

For Flight Deck cargo:

[this, “FlightDeckCargoâ€, [“VEHICLECLASSNAMEâ€,â€VEHICLECLASSNAMEâ€,etc]] call CUP_fnc_createVehicleCargo;

Additionally is there a way to set the LHD to OPFOR?

Don't copy paste the examples from the manual, ArmA can't handle the encoding of the " signs, you have to enter them manually.

Don't copy paste the examples from the manual, ArmA can't handle the encoding of the " signs, you have to enter them manually.

Thank you that did the trick. Weird how some code can be copied but not others. For example the [LHD1, this] call CUP_fnc_moveInCargo;this addMPEventhandler ["MPRespawn", {[LHD1, (_this select 0)] call CUP_fnc_moveInCargo;}] can be copied with no issue. 

Also after browsing i cant seem to find anyway to either turn off the LHD weapons or to make it opfor. Is there a way to do this?

Hello! Im not sure if i'm posting in the right place for a Crash Thingy, but  i have a HUGE problem.

My game crashes when selecting any CUP weapon, when loading CUP weapons in the virtual arsenal, and when trying to select CUP weapons in the virtual arsenal. I have no other mods enabled (besides CBA_A3), so I know the error is with CUP Weapons.

Is there anything that can be done to help?

. I have no other mods enabled (besides CBA_A3), so I know the error is with CUP Weapons.

Is there anything that can be done to help?

The Problem is not CUP Weapons but your downloaded files. They got corrupted. When you DL'ed with Steam, redownload the pack and/or choose another mirror like Armaholic or google drive for DL.

• Like 1