CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Here is a odd request;  Could you add a Gun-turret 20mm auto cannon to Merlin?  Like the Armscore mod Aluette 3X or Frenchpiont mod?

The tank ,add a AT-missile to it? 

The jet:  add some way to make a Photo Reccon mission pod the actually works and transmit pictures to a tablet? Like a UAV?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that the answers to all of those questions are gonna be "No."

Besides, Merlins don't have turrets anyway.

• Like 4

OMFG

Hey I think you should add a T90 turret to the Su34 because we don't have that.  And invent a new targeting system and add it to that plane-tank.  And then make it like that thing that we don't have which we all want from that movie that one time.  And then make it in different colors.  Oh and I think it needs to have FRICKIN LASER BEAMS ON ITS HEAD

• Like 8

The jet:  add some way to make a Photo Reccon mission pod the actually works and transmit pictures to a tablet? Like a UAV?

Already about use the TGP mod

• Like 1

OMFG

Hey I think you should add a T90 turret to the Su34 because we don't have that.  And invent a new targeting system and add it to that plane-tank.  And then make it like that thing that we don't have which we all want from that movie that one time.  And then make it in different colors.  Oh and I think it needs to have FRICKIN LASER BEAMS ON ITS HEAD

Your Saltyness is through the roof right now. Let it go, Hes new and posted on like 6 different forum topics.

OMFG

Oh don't forget to add the MLRS launchers to the UH-1Y. 

• Like 3

awww its all fun :D 

I had a picture of a mashup I did a while back of a tank w/ wings and darn I can't find it any more LOL

• Like 1

We don't have a SU-34 with a T-72 turret but we do have this:

6lH1gr1.png

:P

Did you guys update your feedback tracker?

Yes we moved everything to our internal (now partially public) feedback tracker because it's simpler to have everything in one place.

You'll need a new account to post there.

Here is a odd request;  Could you add a Gun-turret 20mm auto cannon to Merlin?  Like the Armscore mod Aluette 3X or Frenchpiont mod?

The tank ,add a AT-missile to it? 

Yes, we can.

Which tank?

Not interested.

• Like 12

Excellent. How did you make the UI green?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go to your Arma 3 settings-Hud section. you can make it all the colours you wish..green,brown,white...even black if you fancy a walk on the wild side ;)

• Like 1

We don't have a SU-34 with a T-72 turret but we do have this:

:P

What is that and why was it not the first CUP vehicle released? ;)

A SuperAmphiGavin prototype by Kllrt Industries, never reached production because it was way too ahead of its time sadly. :D

• Like 3

Just go to your Arma 3 settings-Hud section. you can make it all the colours you wish..green,brown,white...even black if you fancy a walk on the wild side ;)

Or, if you are the Bob Ross type, you can chose any of the beautiful colors, like cadmium yellow, phthalo blue, or titanium white :D

• Like 2

Hello!

Thanks to nagging from everyone (glad you all like it so much :) ) I finally got off my ass an integrated the LAST UPDATE for this mod (THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YANKO AND AYAKA)

The elevators should be working properly now in DS, but I would like at least one positive test of that before I alert Foxhound and ask to have this version pushed to Armaholic.

Now, I mentioned last update, but dont lose hope! this will make the stand alone LHD playable, however I was contacted by CUP a few days ago, and they have asked to modify and include the LHD in their mod. So I trust they will be able to give this thing much more love and care than I can. http://cup-arma3.org/

I will continue modding work over at the Astorian Forces Project, so if you like this, check us out! (Link in my signature below)

LHD V1.4 DOWNLOAD

I want to ask authors of CUP... Is there any chance to relase standalone CUP LHD, which will be compatible with new 3EDN editor?

• Like 1

The standalone surely not from us.

The one we have however should already be compatible with EDEN.

If there's anyone else from the community who wants to do his own standalone from our version, feel free to contact us.

Or, if you are the Bob Ross type, you can chose any of the beautiful colors, like cadmium yellow, phthalo blue, or titanium white :D

You only want a small bit of phthalo blue. It's a strong colour.

I want to ask authors of CUP... Is there any chance to relase standalone CUP LHD, which will be compatible with new 3EDN editor?

What Chairborne said, and I would really like to point out again to not post any requests for specific versions, specific vehicles, standalone releases, or anything of that kind.

You only want a small bit of phthalo blue. It's a strong colour.

Indeed, but you can mix it with Magic White so that it will stick to thicker color better ;)

Never heard of a Merlin having a 20mm cannon, is this something you've just came up with or was there actually plans to stick something like that on the heli?

ijxqV8xl.jpgwpdMcZhl.jpg

Chernarus civilians are done now. Will probably add a few from Take on Helicopters, then move on to Takistani Civilians

• Like 17

Looks like it may have been a sister project to the M113A8 Aerogavin https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=24Rr03hqDec#t=269

Too bad Big Bradley killed all M113 related projects.

Only in the US -- you can see just how many variations other militaries brought into service (NONE OF WHICH SHOULD THIS POST BE TAKEN AS IMPLYING ARE COMING TO CUP).