CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

for what vehicle, the VW Golf?

Yes please, i think the Golf would be more practical, i doubt you'd get many high speed pursuits in Altis  

Is it possible to do a Atlantian police skin? 

atlanteans_by_jr19759-d5hntz2.jpg

I think the one on the right is the Police Officer (wouldn't the correct term be 'Altisean'?)

• Like 4

For the Golf's could we just make them look "older" used - dusty dirty etc.. They all look a little like they're about to drive off on a Gumball 3000 rally at the moment... Very bling

SJ

• Like 1

I think the one on the right is the Police Officer (wouldn't the correct term be 'Altisean'?)

Atlantish?

For the Golf's could we just make them look "older" used - dusty dirty etc.. They all look a little like they're about to drive off on a Gumball 3000 rally at the moment... Very bling

SJ

I would like to keep the "bling" versions and add dirty versions of it if that's ok?

• Like 2

Atlantish?

No, someone from Altis, wouldn't be Atlantish...Altish maybe, but where does the 'ant' come from? Anyway, we're deviating off topic here.

• Like 2

Another little dev blog. BAED2A2B39D1941D0C18B03D4ADC3DFA3CF65E2A

The current SLA base lineup in the court yard of the main barracks in Bagango. 

Bringing the SLA back to Arma 3 was a lot of creative fun. Having to take the style of the army in Arma 1 yet removing the copy/paste elements of the interceptor vest and same clothes as the US and RACS. Using the Takistan army soldier as a base to work off. I took some Czech camouflage and reworked the colours to resemble to unique camo the SLA had. This also enabled me to do some variants which I'll get to soon. The SLA crewman and pilot had a black and blue outfit respectively. So these colours return this time in the form of an overall model from Arma 2. 

The SLA officer was unique to Arma 1 and naturally, was a straight port. But if you feel like wearing his cap, then go ahead!

The Especas return with their distinctive green berets. While the riflemen get their trusty Czech M1958 helmet back. (And their shovel!) 

In terms of camouflage variety. I first made a grey Militia outfit to take the wheel behind the great Militia UAZ recreation Adunteh brewed up. Secondly, an urban colorway based originally off a Russian urban pattern issued to riot police, I previously created this camo in Arma 2 so you could say I have a bias to it :P But for the desert camo, it's a nod to the great Rellikki. Basing the colours off his Arma 1 Desert SLA troops we bring back his great work into Arma 1. 

This is the beginning though, There are still quite a few unique characters and partisan units to recreate and port. Though, I'm sure they'll just be as fun!

• Like 13

cannot wait for more news, almost like we are getting a HD remake of Arma 1 and 2 with the quality i have seen

Keep up the excellent work

Here's some images of the US Strykers

@deltagamer

With some digital compass bearings for driver and commander? Eh?  ;)

It makes me cry! I'm too happy. I remember the damned ArmA 1 engine :D  . How much I hate that engine XD

I loved it! 

• Like 3

I know your doing Arma1 and Arma2 content, any chance of some from OFP. Like Mr Troska  ;)

• Like 2

I know your doing Arma1 and Arma2 content, any chance of some from OFP. Like Mr Troska  ;)

Ooooooh you never know with me. 

• Like 3

I know your doing Arma1 and Arma2 content, any chance of some from OFP. Like Mr Troska ;)

I haven't found a good way to convert faces yet. I thought about clone painting in Blender (the same way I got my own face into the game) but since there is only the white male head in the samples cloning e.g. Cooper from Arma 2 didn't really work, so I gave up on the idea.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

The interior lights on the LHD only seem to work around you (if i stand at one end of the lower deck the other half is pitch black)

runway lights are fine. (Also, stairwells seem to be broken)

Is there a way to make the green lights on the lhd turn red when you open it?

Lights are limited by Arma engine.

Which stairwells? All seem to work fine for me. You may need to ensure you are lined up correctly or even press V to step up on some, but all should work.

Will look at changing the lights when well deck is opened - will check.

• Like 1

Another little dev blog. BAED2A2B39D1941D0C18B03D4ADC3DFA3CF65E2A

Great idea. But I don't understand CUP priorities in development. SLA is A1 faction. CUP idea is "Arma 2 content ported to Arma 3 standards". There is only USMC faction from original Arma 2 right now and no main sides of chernarussian conflict - CDF and CHDKZ. Hope they would be the next! Thank you, CUP.

Well, the goal is to bring all content to A3. Even Take On Helicoter... But we have no order in doing it. Sometimes you need a change of view when working on a specific content for month. So the order of apperance is not A1+DLC, A2+DLC. Little sweet tiny bits from all over the place ;)

• Like 2

would be fantastic, if it was  possible to improve the takistan's army, the language and Nato forces are already in the game...... a community's expansion 

Hey that's funny I've been working on an ejection seat for my EF2000.  I guess everyone is making ejection seats this month :)

@Chairborne - I hit you up on the forum IM to discuss some MLOD goodness...

I added CUP Packs to my server and I noticed that the C130, Mv22, Chinook, and lots more have like 500 weight limit or the weight limit does not match the vehicle and some smaller vehicles has like 4k limit

C130 and MV22 are not compatible with sling loading so i don't understand how could you even test that.

When you talk about weight limit what exactly do you mean?

C130 and MV22 are not compatible with sling loading so i don't understand how could you even test that.

When you talk about weight limit what exactly do you mean?

Oh I was talking about the item limit for the inventory