CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Here's two teasers of the BAF Uniforms

Have you guys asked if the 3BC BAF project would like to contribute?

I have a small/big problem ...

I'm running a Linux server. I had to lowercase everything, now I have a lot of errors.

with weapons. anyone know a solution about cup and Linux (so I don't have to post rpt)

like do I need to go into all pbo's and lower case too? (I never ran into that before).

it seems altis loads (for the most part) but sara dosnt, I get put back to pick missions.

On linux, you need to lowercase every pbo and every folder. You can do that via command line with something like 

find . -depth -print -execdir rename -f 'y/A-Z/a-z/' '{}' \;
  • Like 1

On linux, you need to lowercase every pbo and every folder. You can do that via command line with something like 

I did it manually.. but Ill try it.. thanks

ok all fixed I forgot to rename the folder addons..

thank for help

Good luck for the new year guys, looking forward to the content on the way :)

Hello everyone and a happy new year 2016!

Just wanted to inform you that CUP Terrains 1.0.1 is released - you can find all the details here: Click me!

Have fun :)

The CUP Team

• Like 3

keep in mind, this should only be executed when you are in the arma 3 directory.. or you might have a serious problem with your linux

i forgot if the SLA spoke in spanish or no.......

anyway please give this m1953 helmet to the Takistan soldier instead the orrible sh68 that have in OA

i forgot if the SLA spoke in spanish or no.......

anyway please give this m1953 helmet to the Takistan soldier instead the orrible sh68 that have in OA

If you go by the story they speak Spanish. But in game radio was in English. 

If you go by the story they speak Spanish. But in game radio was in English. 

IIRC they speak a mixture of which Spanish was part of (that was supposed to explain all the misspelled names in the maps, but it was never very convincing really and to look at those was always a mixture of feelings :) ).

Note about the CUP bug tracker.  There appears to be no way for ticket authors to edit tickets.  Could that be implemented? 

Hello everyone,

we changed the first post a bit - all detailed information, download links and changelogs are now and will be in future solely available on our website. This gives us one central place where we can update all the important information instead of 4 or 5 different places we need to update.

Greetings

The CUP team

Note about the CUP bug tracker.  There appears to be no way for ticket authors to edit tickets.  Could that be implemented? 

Not possible with the bugtracker software out of the box, but I will look into modifying the software.

Not possible with the bugtracker software out of the box, but I will look into modifying the software.

Hopefully adding editing capability isn't too much trouble.  The A3 bug tracker didn't have editing available at first, either. 

---

Your web site shows current version of CUP Units as 1.2 instead of 1.1.2.

http://cup-arma3.org/downloads/cup-units/

It also shows current version of CUP Vehicles as 1.0.1 instead of 1.1.

http://cup-arma3.org/downloads/cup-vehicles/

hello CUP team I'm looking to join also. Specializing in designing sound effects. Been doing it for some time now, well, when Ive had time.

• Like 3

Regarding Tupolov's LHD player respawn script...

Using the one from the tutorial, my players are spawning in fine in the cargo too

, but all respawns after dying are underwater.

I'm assuming a height is missing? If so, what is it?

The LHD's vehicle unlock only works for the host in multiplayer, dont know if this is known or not (I have to unlock all the helicopters/harriers for people)

Also, the mi-6 for takistan seems to have a special plant icon on the tail. Slipped in with the texture? lol. (Might just be crazy and its a symbol for takistan)

Also, will the new wrecks and map objects be added to zeus?

The LHD's vehicle unlock only works for the host in multiplayer, dont know if this is known or not (I have to unlock all the helicopters/harriers for people)

Also, the mi-6 for takistan seems to have a special plant icon on the tail. Slipped in with the texture? lol. (Might just be crazy and its a symbol for takistan)

Also, will the new wrecks and map objects be added to zeus?

That "special plant" was a poetic license from the original author i'm guessing. :P

Regarding Tupolov's LHD player respawn script...

Using the one from the tutorial, my players are spawning in fine in the cargo too

, but all respawns after dying are underwater.

I'm assuming a height is missing? If so, what is it?

No height should be needed, i'll retest and let you know.

With regards to Release Vehicle action being admin only - thanks for the heads up - will check.

Thank you for your hard works on the mod.

I have one little problem, I'm not able to add custom vehicle on the empty LHD, I always get an "invalid number in expression" error.

I red the pdf but still can't get it to work.

[this, “FlightDeckCargoâ€, [“CUP_B_AV8B_LGâ€,​ "CUP_B_AV8B_LGâ€]] call CUP_fnc_createVehicleCargo;