CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

We're thinking through some possibilies to achieve this, maybe (and only maybe, this is not a promise) for the next release.

Man that would be great, ty for that :)

Are you volunteering to do the fix? ;)

I wish, but I wouldn't know how to. I would probably just introduce 50 new bugs and make another 200 people cry.  ;)

is it possible to make 1 LHD look enemy or set as enemy So east and west can use it?

and will show up as enemy?

just a scripting question, I'm not asking you all to edit the whole LHD .. (you've do enuf).. I just wanted to have the ship show up and be usable for both sides..

I'm thinking if I added the LHD to RTS V all the possible things I could do...

I wish, but I wouldn't know how to. I would probably just introduce 50 new bugs and make another 200 people cry.  ;)

This takes time to process, also personally i don't have any way to do any proper testing on AFM.

If you want to see them fixed join CUP, clone the repository so you can see the latest fixes, tell us what is broken and wait patiently for one of us to fix it so you can test again, then repeat for every helicopter we have in game.

The doors are always open for new devs. :)

I went ahead and did it anyway, to be safe, but just wanted to clarify that (according to the readme in one of the cup mods) it is necessary to unsubscribe/delete the mods first if you are using workshop and then subscribe and download them fresh. Is that correct?

Nollaig Shona! (Merry Christmas) Hope you all have a great day and enjoy our presents to you :)

• Like 1

this is awesome, thanks guys.

Merry Christmas.

I love how PW6 missed all these updates AGAIN and just added one obscure "CUP Terrain Maps" (What is that? complete? Core? Just the islands?) instead of the core, complete, and map- packs. Now Im gonna download these masterpiece updates on my own... Thanks a lot guys, fantastic work. And PW6 gets more frouzy every week -.-

I love how PW6 missed all these updates AGAIN and just added one obscure "CUP Terrain Maps" (What is that? complete? Core? Just the islands?) instead of the core, complete, and map- packs. Now Im gonna download these masterpiece updates on my own... Thanks a lot guys, fantastic work. And PW6 gets more frouzy every week -.-

We're maintain PWS ourselves, so sorry for the delay.. Terrains Core is processing right now, it could take while (it's a lot of data). Units are up and Vehicles and Weapons are processing right now too, but that should be fast.

• Like 1

We're maintain PWS ourselves, so sorry for the delay.. Terrains Core is processing right now, it could take while (it's a lot of data). Units are up and Vehicles and Weapons are processing right now too, but that should be fast.

Thx guys - oops sry to the pw6 guys here I mailed outraged :)

Thanks for this great update i love it ! i've got a question about the altitude of the different deck and zone.

Are they the same than the atlas mod ? so flight deck is 16 , vehicle deck 9.4 , ect ... ?

Thanks again and merry christmas

Yes i know , but that's not for vehicles. I ask that question for object placement like a briefing room , an arsenal area.

Hi,

Thanks for 1.4 pack!  Nice X-mas present, to say the least.

I'm getting this error when placing US Army Special Weapons crate:

16:05:12 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/CUP_muzzle_snds_M14/ItemInfo/MagazineCoef.initSpeed'.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,

OMAC

Thanks for the update!

I see all mods are up to date on PW6 except the ace3 comp patch. It's still 1.0, can you update it to the latest 1.1 please?

Not really a bug but a complaint. 

With both SUV's and even the one ported for exile (since I am guessing thats your model too) I find it more or less gutless in terms of torque. The handling feels fine now but on Chenerus in the AIA terrain pack I cant even make it up the klem hill in the forest. The vanilla pickup truck can make it just fine so there is no reason the suv cant as well. Even in Arma 2 the SUV could pretty much go anywhere. Thats what made it so great. Otherwise I really like it! 

I have a question we have run into a problem with the guns because we can shoot our guns and locally we can hear the shots, but my friends wont hear the gunshots just the bullets going past.