CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

I have been off of arma 3 for a bit, I grabbed the CUP Update and the weapons on vehicles seams to not work, is there any known conflicts with other mods. I have re downloaded and installed the mod 2 times.

-Some examples:
-Hip Helicopters have no weapons

-T-72 Only has a PKT main gun cannot be accessed

-M113 AA Gun has no ammo

-Ural AA Gun has no Ammo

-etc.

I have been off of arma 3 for a bit, I grabbed the CUP Update and the weapons on vehicles seams to not work, is there any known conflicts with other mods. I have re downloaded and installed the mod 2 times.

-Some examples:

-M113 AA Gun has no ammo

-Ural AA Gun has no Ammo

-etc.

Make absolutely sure that you erase any old version of CUP before installing the latest, the @cup addon is obsolete. You must have all three packages in order to use the vehicle pack.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

YES B) B) B)

Thanks to NightIntruder who donated us his A2 model.

We've had this for quite a while but no one had time to port it... YET.

http://imgur.com/a/WYhlB

It will come in 5 flavours: Aeroflot (Russian Civilians), Takistan Army, Russian (Soviet) Navy, CDF and CHDKZ.

The cargo hold is big enough to hold two UAZs or a similarly sized vehicle (or alternatively 70 troops but the troop transport variant isn't there yet).

However like all good things in Arma there's an underlying technical issue, walkable interiors remove dust and water particle effects, like when you hover at low altitude, so we'll have to either find a workaround, stick with it or remove walkable interiors.

This is a comparative shot with a UAZ:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/113582942508417024/121642581326168065/arma3_2015-12-02_17-03-55-91.png

Also, it has a sling load capacity of 15 tons, enough to lift a light tank or an apc.

Anyone fill out a feedback post on the Arma 3 bugs page. To see what the devs have to say about it?

-Some examples:

-M113 AA Gun has no ammo

-Ural AA Gun has no Ammo

-etc.

You are still clearly using an outdated version. You need to update all three mods or you'll get errors like these, there's a reason why vehicles depends on weapons.

From where do you do your download? PWS? Armaholic?

Anyone fill out a feedback post on the Arma 3 bugs page. To see what the devs have to say about it?

My hopes of the devs fixing something as small as this are so low i didn't even bother. I'll post it later but i wouldn't expect them fixing it any time soon.

Also i remember the CH53 breaking its rotor when the roadway was enabled and deploying the sling load ropes.

edit: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=26862here it is

As far as I know, Roadway LODs are only for pathfinding with roads. Why have them on a helicopter?

That is not entirely true, Roadway LODs also define "walkable"/"driveable" surfaces.

If you don't use them the soldier plays the falling/sliding animation, and vehicles simply collide with the model.

If you want to walk or drive something INSIDE the helicopter (or inside/over any other vehicle/structure for the matter) you also need a Roadway LOD.

Hi, just a little question. The locking sound of Igla/Strela is so low.

Is that already known ? Cant find anything in the bugtracker...

As far as i remember that was something to do with the engine.

If you could post it on the feedback tracker that would help, we tend to forget about stuff posted here.

• Like 1

As far as i remember that was something to do with the engine.

If you could post it on the feedback tracker that would help, we tend to forget about stuff posted here.

Done, thank you.

Is it realy intended that each of those Mod-packages needs the other ones or is this just a temporary solution? I thought in the beginning the intention of CUP was to keep those things as modular as possible, so you dont have to load the whole package like All-In-Arma did.

Is there no possibility to allow the use of each mod seperatly whithout the need for the other mods? Because otherwhise there ist no reason for releasing 3 different mods when you always need all three of them. Then they could be released as one mod too.

Is it realy intended that each of those Mod-packages needs the other ones or is this just a temporary solution? I thought in the beginning the intention of CUP was to keep those things as modular as possible, so you dont have to load the whole package like All-In-Arma did.

Is there no possibility to allow the use of each mod seperatly whithout the need for the other mods? Because otherwhise there ist no reason for releasing 3 different mods when you always need all three of them. Then they could be released as one mod too.

This has been asked many times over, the answer is no. There is a much more elegant description of why in the first post.

• Like 1

There is a certain modularity, surely.

You can use CUP_weapons (without CUP units)

You can use CUP_weapons & CUP_units

You can use CUP_weapons & CUP_units & CUP_Vehicles

"Why can't I just use CUP_Vehicles?"

Well, it's the way it's done. CUP Vehicles share assets with CUP weapons, and I'm not entirely sure about using CUP_weapons & CUP_vehicles only....My guess is that you might be able to launch the game, receive errors, but be able to place EMPTY variants of the vehicles down...But I haven't tested that because I simply use all the CUP stuff.

So your "releasing 3 different mods when you always need all three of them. " is invalid, good sir.

Read the first page

Kind regards,

Sanchez

wow.

Will this include working interiors, will the carriers be static or movable (on the right map trying to assault a moving aircraft carrier would be interesting)?

Just launching missions off the deck would make this worth downloading.

Coming soon to CUP

.eJwFwQEOgyAMAMC_8ABKKQj4mwaXuWSAsVXjlv1

Wow... Its all i can say? But i do have one question.

Will there be east and west side carrier's?

wow.

Will this include working interiors, will the carriers be static or movable (on the right map trying to assault a moving aircraft carrier would be interesting)?

Just launching missions off the deck would make this worth downloading.

They have interiors to some extent, yes.

Ships will be static, too many problems with moving ships, not worth it on a carrier.

Wow... Its all i can say? But i do have one question.

Will there be east and west side carrier's?

We currently have no plans for carriers other than this.

• Like 1

Is that the atlas lhd? I think i spelt it right.

Its the Arma2 LHD

• Like 1

It's the Atlas' edit of that, and we have already started throwing upgrades and functions at it.

What you see in that screenshot is the result of a script that populates the flight deck automatically and packs the vehicles if they have a "packed" animation.

• Like 1

I think my face just melted with excitement looking at those ships  :D this set of mods is amazing!

10/10 would open the ark of the covenant again