CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

That is not correct, while the Harrier is capable of vertical take off, it can only do so without payload and barely any fuel.

While they do vertical landing (something you can reproduce in game too), you won't ever see them doing vertical take off anywhere except some rare demonstrations, so the behavior in game is correct.

And i'm pretty sure the same holds true for the F-35 in real life, also the short take off is a lot more fuel efficient and puts less strain on the airframe.

As for why it can't use the helipad for landing, i have no clue, it might be something engine/AI related. If both the Osprey and the F35 can, but the Harrier can't, then im inclined to say it's because of the VTOL/STOVL difference between the two.

• Like 2

So I subscribed to the ACE CUP Compatibility module on Steam but I'm still not getting ACE functions in CUP launchers, only vanilla locking on, etc.

I also tried moving the ACE Cup_Compat files out of the ACE optionals and into the main ACE addon folder and tried that way and still couldn't get anything.

Is there a step I'm missing or are CUP launchers not able to use ACE locking on, etc. yet?

Not home so can't test.

Can Chinook lift IFV / APC?

Not home so can't test.

Can Chinook lift IFV / APC?

I dont think the chinook is able to lift an IFV or APC. MAYBE, just maybe the Super Stallion is able to lift a LAV-25 (without anything fancy like RPG-cages aso)... but thats just my guessing...

Depends which one, the chinook should be limited at around 13 tons like in real life, so if the apc is within that it's liftable.

Depends which one, the chinook should be limited at around 13 tons like in real life, so if the apc is within that it's liftable.

Okay, so some basic M113 :)

How spawn the CH-53 with the ramp open ?

Insert this code into the vehicle init field

this animate ["ramp_bottom",1];this animate ["ramp_top",1];

Where can we find all the command list for the animation of the vehicles please?

• Like 1

Hey guys,

For anyone who utilizes ZLT's fast rope script...does anyone have the coordinates needed to add CUP Choppers to the script so I can fast rope out of CUP Chinooks, Blackhawks, Merlins, etc.?

Where can we find all the command list for the animation of the vehicles please?

What animations are we talking about?

Well, opening or closing the doors of the vehicles (side, rear, for choppers for example), fold wings or rotor, etc...

Well, opening or closing the doors of the vehicles (side, rear, for choppers for example), fold wings or rotor, etc...

There is no list atm. This might be added to the CUP Wiki later on, but not sure when this will be. Collecting this type of info is a low prio right now.

The easiest way to get to this info right now is to unpack the PBO and look for class UserActions in the configs.

Either unpack or check the config viewer, everything should be listed there.

Apologies if it's been asked already. Is the F35 from Arma 2 coming over to this pack?

Either unpack or check the config viewer, everything should be listed there.

How to check the config viewer?

How to check the config viewer?

Go to your editor, place a vehicle and start the preview. Then hit ESC and go to "Config" under the Debug console. Search for the class name of the vehicle the anims you want, for example the CH-53E. This would be "CUP_B_CH53E_USMC".

DoubleClick the class name. After that look for "User Actions" and also doubleclick it. Now every avaliable animation related to the CH-53E will appear (Pack, RampClose, RampLevel, RampOpen, unPack) and once selected one of the anims the code for it appears in the main window. What you need is the code from "statement = "

• Like 2