CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

First post updated with armaholic mirrors, also Steam Workshop was updated with new versions.

This is great :) good job CUP team. Not only do you guys port stuff from Arma 2 but add and improve upon it as well. Good luck and best wishes :)

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this has been brought to your attention, but the A-10 you have in you pack is an A-10A variant. The A-10C has a new cockpit with computer systems for the new weapons it uses and other small changes to the body. Again not sure if you were aware, or plan on making a C variant or change the name of the one you have.

I'm not sure if this has been brought to your attention, but the A-10 you have in you pack is an A-10A variant. The A-10C has a new cockpit with computer systems for the new weapons it uses and other small changes to the body. Again not sure if you were aware, or plan on making a C variant or change the name of the one you have.

It was reported to us already, not yet fixed.

Just tried out CUP vehicles...

AH64's spawn 10 feet off the ground and land kinda wonky. If you get out and re-enter they bounce and explode?

AH1z's Start up engine..once RPMs get to take off range the MROT Torque red light comes on. Any additional collective added for takeoff and the Main Rotor breaks.

Other than that all looks good so far.

Just tried out CUP vehicles...

AH64's spawn 10 feet off the ground and land kinda wonky. If you get out and re-enter they bounce and explode?

AH1z's Start up engine..once RPMs get to take off range the MROT Torque red light comes on. Any additional collective added for takeoff and the Main Rotor breaks.

Other than that all looks good so far.

Could you please post the issues on our feedback tracker? http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/my_view_page.php

Are you using the AFM? This is the first time i hear of bouncy exploding helos lol.

I installed the Weapons and Unit packs and I get two errors;

During game load....

Addon 'CUP_Creature_People_Military_DummyInfantrySet' requires

addon 'CUP_Weapons_WeaponsCore'

During Preview Load with USMC Units on the map...

no entry '.model'.

Any ideas what the problem is?

Also, may I suggest; I have other mods that include USMC addons and they distinguish themselves apart in the editor with a prefix such as [ARC] USMC and [E3] USMC, might I suggest [CUP] USMC or something that identifies your mod from others in the editor? Just an idea.

thanks

You need CUP Weapons too.

Yes as mentioned above, I installed both the CUP_Weapons and the CUP_Units.

If CUP_Weapons was active the game wouldn't tell you it isn't, so you're doing something wrong when you launch the game probably.

Make sure all three mods are loaded then retry and see what happens.

If CUP_Weapons was active the game wouldn't tell you it isn't, so you're doing something wrong when you launch the game probably.

Make sure all three mods are loaded then retry and see what happens.

Okay, well my apologies. It seems that when I downloaded the CUP_Weapons then unzipped it and moved it to my Addons folder the copy didn't complete and I was missing several files.

Its all working the way its supposed once I recopied the files.

• Like 1

Hey Chairborne,

I'll try to get signed into the CUP dev forum later today tomorrow.

FYI, Just verified with Vanilla Stable Build +CBA & CUP

Yes... using AFM (its the only way to fly baby ;-)

AH1Z (all vers)...anything past 15% collective starts MROT stress warning, 50% (just enough to cause pos lift) MROT breaks. Any applied rudder, either direction, breaks AROT

AH64 (all vers)...Same MROT Collective, AROT breakage as AH1Z. Also spawns 10 feet off ground, falls suffers ariframe damage or rolls on side and explodes. Not sure if this is related to issue 0000140? Possibly spawning with gear in ground causing an initial bounce?

PS...where is the damn M1030...been jonesing for a motorbike since A3 showed up...thought you guys had it in there?

Hey Chairborne,

I'll try to get signed into the CUP dev forum later today tomorrow.

FYI, Just verified with Vanilla Stable Build +CBA & CUP

Yes... using AFM (its the only way to fly baby ;-)

AH1Z (all vers)...anything past 15% collective starts MROT stress warning, 50% (just enough to cause pos lift) MROT breaks. Any applied rudder, either direction, breaks AROT

AH64 (all vers)...Same MROT Collective, AROT breakage as AH1Z. Also spawns 10 feet off ground, falls suffers ariframe damage or rolls on side and explodes. Not sure if this is related to issue 0000140? Possibly spawning with gear in ground causing an initial bounce?

PS...where is the damn M1030...been jonesing for a motorbike since A3 showed up...thought you guys had it in there?

I know the probable cause of the rotor failure.

For the rest no clue, might be something to do with AFM as well.