CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

OF COURSE...AND RHS PLUS OTHER MODS...BUT THE PROBLEM APPEAR WITH CUP VEHICLES ACTIVATE...I' M SHURE

Geez, you're either on drugs or on Caps Lock.

The question was whether you use ACE. Apparently, ACE deletes some of the defaults in the CfgVehicle classes which is why the CUP vehicles suddenly throw errors.  For starters, try to reverse the order of your addons and see if that fixes it.

OF COURSE...AND RHS PLUS OTHER MODS...BUT THE PROBLEM APPEAR WITH CUP VEHICLES ACTIVATE...I' M SHURE

That doesn't mean much because last time i checked RHS redefines every single parameter for each vehicle so inheritance it's not an issue for them, and there aren't many tank mods around last time i checked.

The problem is most likely with ACE redefining some base class values in Tank_F, at least from what we saw this is most likely the cause, not the other way around.

Geez, you're either on drugs or on Caps Lock.

The question was whether you use ACE. Apparently, ACE deletes some of the defaults in the CfgVehicle classes which is why the CUP vehicles suddenly throw errors.  For starters, try to reverse the order of your addons and see if that fixes it.

That doesn't mean much because last time i checked RHS redefines every single parameter for each vehicle so inheritance it's not an issue for them, and there aren't many tank mods around last time i checked.

The problem is most likely with ACE redefining some base class values in Tank_F, at least from what we saw this is most likely the cause, not the other way around.

hi,

thank you for help

haha maybe I'm on caps lock and on drugs!!...no I was using Tf_radio

You are right,without Ace the problem is fixed so RHS and cup work good togheter...

so tried to change  the mod order

I tried Ace first and then cup(weapons,units and vehicles) 

and viceversa but nothing...any tanks vanilla or not have this error 

Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/CommanderOptics.soundElevation'

And with only @usaf this:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane/Turrets/CopilotTurret.primaryGunner'.

One thing I fucking love about CUP, is that people who don't own the Marskmen DLC now have a bipod they can use.

Thanks guys!

people who don't own the Marskmen DLC now have a bipod they can use.

A little bit offtopic, but you don't need to own that DLC to use bipods (and rangefinders probably) without any restrictions.

Only DLC content is restricted, if you make your own bipod you can use it however you want.

• Like 1

That's strange, I've never saw any usual ads and "you have played with premium content" window after mission when using vanilla bipods. :huh:

• Like 1

Tiny precision in case we aren't talking about the same thing : I was talking about the bipod attachments.

Tiny precision in case we aren't talking about the same thing : I was talking about the bipod attachments.

DLC is not needed to use them. 100% sure, I haven't got any DLCs and I use them without any ads.

• Like 1

I guess I should have bothered trying before...^^'

Seeing the DLC icon in VA, I always assumed they were restricted.

So I guess only weapons are restricted?

Maybe the DLC content is restricted, i have the DLCs so i can not try it. But the functionality is definetly not restricted. So if you have a non-DLC weapon and a non-DLC bipod it works for sure.

DLC is not needed to use them. 100% sure, I haven't got any DLCs and I use them without any ads.

Absolutely correct.

All bipods in the game are unrestricted. The fact they have a dlc icon in VA means nothing but that they're new content. Period. ;)

• Like 1

Nice! Though I think more yellowish green would've been better. But I guess the green varies a lot from gun to gun and it's just a personal preference.

Are we getting Canada? Or just some new weapons? Either way, it looks great!

Are we getting Canada? Or just some new weapons? Either way, it looks great!

I just had a thought to do the C7/8 rifles since they were easy enough to do. As far as a Canadian faction goes there are no plans. But in the future, it'll be easier for someone to retexture units into CADPAT and have C7/8 rifles :) 

I just had a thought to do the C7/8 rifles since they were easy enough to do. As far as a Canadian faction goes there are no plans. But in the future, it'll be easier for someone to retexture units into CADPAT and have C7/8 rifles :)

Yeah and in general this helps out if you already have canadians in a mod, like Killoch's Multi National Pack...finally some suitable weapons :P

First... I did extensive testing of the CUP Vehicle pack this weekend. Wow you guys have done stellar work. Amazing progress so far and CUP Vehicles have actually allowed me to remove about 5 mods from my collection just because CUP covers so much ! So thank you.

I did read previously in the thread that the hotfix will address this ACE Compat error. I think i read that a hotfix was being depoloyed last week but didnt see it so maybe its still in the works. But was curious if the hotfix was addressing this or if there was a different solution i should be looking at. Having a hell of a time searching this thread on my iphone (travelling currnetly).

Again amazing work really looking forward to CUP Vehicles being part of my groups missions from here on out !!!

I did read previously in the thread that the hotfix will address this ACE Compat error. I think i read that a hotfix was being depoloyed last week but didnt see it so maybe its still in the works. But was curious if the hotfix was addressing this or if there was a different solution i should be looking at. Having a hell of a time searching this thread on my iphone (travelling currnetly).

ACE dun goof, ACE must fix. https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/2814

Hotfix isn't out yet afaik, wait patiently ^^

Nice! Though I think more yellowish green would've been better. But I guess the green varies a lot from gun to gun and it's just a personal preference.

TBH, colors in VR always look weird.

• Like 1

Congratulations for porting A2 treasures to A3. I'm looking forward to the russian infantry :)

Any Chance you could do L119's? Pretty much the same thing