CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Try to use the real armor mod.

Noticed the statics too. Nice :)

i didn't see the statics messing around in the editor last night :(. Found some of the backpacks though.  :)

I will be using CUP as a dependency for my upcoming Nogovan Armed Forces Mod release  :ph34r:

i didn't see the statics messing around in the editor last night :(. 

AFAIK, they are hidden in the virtual garage.

i didn't see the statics messing around in the editor last night :(. Found some of the backpacks though.  :)

I will be using CUP as a dependency for my upcoming Nogovan Armed Forces Mod release  :ph34r:

Found them in zeus under AAF statics i think. You might want to look into the indie vanilla forces

Fixing errors and releasing more content ;) Sounds good, doesn't it? ^^

Are you using AFM? If so, it is still broken on some helos.

Sounds good to me.

IIRC, the static weapons should still be scope=1 because they still have some issues. We'll review them for the next release.

• Like 1

BTW, the Delta units use the ArmA 3 vanilla helmet instead of the ArmA 2 helmet.

Is it on purpose? Or is it because you haven't made the ArmA 2 helmets yet?

Thanks

Ok, thanks.

Very nice work anyway!

BTW, maybe it has already been answered but:

-do all the CUP assets have the same names as ArmA 2 vanilla? haven't checked that out...

-will you port the ArmA 2 missions?

Thanks

Don't know if this has been mentioned but in the jackals if you sit in the commander or gunner seat whilst using first person the FOV is zoomed in way too much it makes you seasick.

Ok, thanks.

Very nice work anyway!

BTW, maybe it has already been answered but:

-do all the CUP assets have the same names as ArmA 2 vanilla? haven't checked that out...

-will you port the ArmA 2 missions?

Thanks

What do you mean by names? Class names? Display names?

I'm quite sure both changed one way or another, classnames for sure at least.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but in the jackals if you sit in the commander or gunner seat whilst using first person the FOV is zoomed in way too much it makes you seasick.

Thank you for the headsup, consider making a ticket in our feedback tracker in case you have issues again:

http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/my_view_page.php

What do you mean by names? Class names? Display names?

I'm quite sure both changed one way or another, classnames for sure at least.

Ok, thanks for the answer.

And so, will the team make original missions with the mod (or port ArmA 2 vanilla's missions)?

I don't mean to speak for CUP team, but I think it has been ruled out as it requires way too much work.

(But it sure would be lovely to have some of them - I have fond memories of the scenarios.)

We surely want to play those scenarios and missions vrom vanilla arma again. We also have plans to port them, some day. But this is a low prio right now. We still have a lot of work to do with the content.

• Like 1

I would love to play all the Arma 1 and 2 campaigns and missions in Arma 3, but it must be a even bigger task then everything they are doing so far. Also, it's best if they finish the weapons, units and vehicles before attempting to do so.

I also do hope that one day some work can be done on improving the textures and models to make them as good looking as those in Arma 3. I would offer to help but sadly I know nothing about Arma modding.

Yes, but my question is this one:

IF CUP had the same classnames as ArmA 2 assets, woulsn't it suffice to copy the ArmA 2 missions PBO in the ArmA 3 mission folder to play them?

Just wondering - maybe the answer is "no", I really dunno.

DL'd the Steam Workshop verson and I'm getting this error on launch of Arma 3:

Addon 'CUP_Creatures_People_Military_DummyInfantrySet; requires addon 'CUP_Weapons_DMR'

I've tried redownloading the addon, but I keep getting this error

Also if I save and reload a mission, I get errors saying a bunch of CUP content has been deleted and needed for the mission and I can't reload it.

​

congrats on the official release of the vehicle pack!

one question to audiocustoms,
after calming down and folding choppa's I've remembered the picture of the folded CH53E with your new animation.
can you share the command for it? 

I've tried the following to no avail:

_xtype = [this,1] execvm "\CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E\scripts\pack.sqf"

and

_xtype = [this,1] execvm "\CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E\scripts\CH53E_fold.sqf"

Thanks again!

yes, for the rest of the choppers the commands from page 27 works (with 1). 

You need CUP_Weapons pack too.

I have The Unit, Vehicle, and Weapons pack all DL'd through the workshop. Still get that error.

I have The Unit, Vehicle, and Weapons pack all DL'd through the workshop. Still get that error.

Then they are not installed correctly, that shouldn't happen if everything is downloaded and installed right. Try closing and opening the arma 3 launcher once, that should re-initialize all the mods and install the ones that aren't.

Any plans for a less dependency-heavy version of the vehicle pack? The group I play with is just interested in the vehicles, not the units or weapons.

Any plans for a less dependency-heavy version of the vehicle pack? The group I play with is just interested in the vehicles, not the units or weapons.

Pls read Q&A first post.

Any plans for cup_weapons?

Could you pls be a bit more specific?