CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

It appears that the USMC faction (CUP_B_USMC) works fine in ALiVE. I just tried it. Looks like the virtual units had the proper clothes and weapons. Takistan Army didn't work. One of the Russian factions spawned a group with vss guns, but they otherwise looked like CSAT.

Yeah, as I said, only USMC are Arma 2 units, the rest are placeholders

Yeah, as I said, only USMC are Arma 2 units, the rest are placeholders

I thought there was still an open question as to whether or not the USMC units (specifically) worked with ALiVE, or not. I was just updating the thread with that info. I must have misunderstood.

Im confused ..do I need joint rails or not with CUP Weapon Pack Version 1.2.1 or just CBA A3 v2.0 or Joint Rails as well conflicting info out here 

Joint rails is part of CBA.

No conflicting information, just fact :-)

Any idea of when Takis will be released then?

2 days ago. 

Roll into battle with style:

YOEofs3.jpg

For those of you who don't understand what they're seeing, it's an M113A3 Medevac vehicle with a Fire From Vehicle seat.

• Like 6

I guess there might be ways to do that (making some weird hybrid functionality with other stuff in the engine) but manpower is what it is and we have other priorities right now.

2 days ago. 

If the Takistani army has been release where can I download the update? The existing downloads don't include them.

If the Takistani army has been release where can I download the update? The existing downloads don't include them.

That was apparently a misunderstanding, the Takistani haven't been released yet but they will be included in the next updated.

Great work!

Are you going to port missions? i would like to play "harvest red", "ew" again. Please show some screens of you russians/cdf/chdkz.

Great work!

Are you going to port missions? i would like to play "harvest red", "ew" again.

Somehow "ew" sounds like disgust :D I agree though, I would like to play those again in Arma 3, we might do this but no promise.

Please show some screens of you russians/cdf/chdkz.

When it's done

I started with the desert opfor first since for Russian based missions you can easily use RHS. Desert Opfor is missing though.

• Like 2

Urals are almost done, definitely going to be there in the next vehicles release:

H7AOUya.jpg

166o76l.jpg

7yNw3QT.jpg

• Like 6

Some new units to be released soon

Click for larger images

JwUAqIKb.pngW72b2eXb.jpg47seKhXb.jpg5rxz9PIb.jpgxWzfYs7b.jpg0p45y9ib.jpgpB61Hpeb.jpg

that KSK guy with the binos has some impressive core strength :lol:

That is amazing. Do I see an Ural tractor unit? Third from right in the middle picture?

Also, I can't remember, were there UAZs in the first/current public beta of the vehicles? One of my biggest problems w/ mission making is the lack of technicals in the game.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

That is amazing. Do I see an Ural tractor unit? Third from right in the middle picture?

Also, I can't remember, were there UAZs in the first/current public beta of the vehicles? One of my biggest problems w/ mission making is the lack of technicals in the game.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Yes, it's a tractor unit.

Sahrani Liberation Army will also be equipped with Urals with the original textures.

Both UAZs and Land Rovers in all sorts of flavors will be included in the next update, too.

Both UAZs and Land Rovers in all sorts of flavors will be included in the next update, too.

Ooh nice, I'm looking forward to that chocolate flavored land rover. :D

Kind regards,

Sanchez

We already have a few RACS vehicles in the game, and we plan to include both that and SLA.

The problem is we are short on manpower to work on units and uniforms, so it's going to take a while.

We tried to contact Marseille for his units but i don't think he replied, that would've probably saved us some time i guess.

Oh well, back to blasting things from orbit with the Grad. :ph34r:

• Like 2

We already have a few RACS vehicles in the game, and we plan to include both that and SLA.

The problem is we are short on manpower to work on units and uniforms, so it's going to take a while.

We tried to contact Marseille for his units but i don't think he replied, that would've probably saved us some time i guess.

Oh well, back to blasting things from orbit with the Grad. :ph34r:

Another step to make Arma 3 the real "All-In-One"ArmA on the latest engine, with physics, ragdolls, nice effects and all fancy sh*t to make this game the most complete collection of all warfare from the 20th and 21st century in one single game!

Awesome! Plain awesome!