CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

New CUP feadback tracker can be found here - http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/

Public skype group - skype:?chat&blob=oiX7kRzQdm2qikPWDE6DMPK5ZUM-LxX0RrX87OQjxXyTa9gzwfF4lfh3MaeTJXkebnE7hmIE0i_o6xo

Moderators, got a question. Is it possible to change owner of the thread in new forums? If so, can you please contact me? Thanks.

Don't count on it unless someone's offering to donate an already-completed model, preferably already in P3D format. TL;DR: If it wasn't in Arma 2/OA/BAF/PMC/ACR, don't count on it (the CH-53 being an acknowledged exception courtesy of Rocket/USEC).

Even if we had the sources for external models (like the ch53), there's still work required behind it, so if it's not really vital it would be left to be done further down the road eventually.

The CH53 has already been done because we felt we needed a heavy lifter other than the MV-22 (that because of the fact the game considers it an airplane and not a helicopter, cannot use the sling load feature). and also because it's pretty badass

Even if we had the sources for external models (like the ch53), there's still work required behind it, so if it's not really vital it would be left to be done further down the road eventually.

The CH53 has already been done because we felt we needed a heavy lifter other than the MV-22 (that because of the fact the game considers it an airplane and not a helicopter, cannot use the sling load feature).and also because it's pretty badass

aye it is very badass of a helo flown in a few in my time 

also who can argue with this being badass

US_Navy_030130-M-0000X-001_Two_U.S._Mari

Hey. Do anyone know what's the best addon with the HK 416 in it,that's just not a basic A2 port? 

We are very glad to release new version of Weapon Pack and first version of Units Pack. We're not releasing Vehicle Pack yet, but don't worry it will come later!

ILlp0WJ.jpg

CUP Weapons Pack - Updated v1.2

Mirrors: STEAM WORKSHOP, MEGA, GOOGLE DRIVE, ARMAHOLIC, PLAY WITHSIX
Requires: @ASDG_JR

Description
---

This is the WEAPONS pack. It contains all the weapons, assault rifles, machine guns, shotguns,
grenade launchers, pistols, sniper rifles, and whatever else goes "boom" in Arma 2 and the expansion
and DLC's. All weapons are stripped of their attachments were possible, and these have been turned
into attachable scopes, lasers, flashlights, and bipods interchangeable with the vanilla content.

Some of the weapons are new or derived from the original ones.

Changelog
---
Weapons Pack - v1.2 / 2015-08-10

- Added: Support for bipods and other improvements from the Marksman DLC

- Added: New and improved sounds

- Added: New weapons variants

- Added: ACE3 Support

- Improved: Collimators use new tech now

And many other improvements and fixes

TfWq2ds.jpg

CUP Units Pack - Release v1.0

Mirrors: STEAM WORKSHOP, MEGA, GOOGLE DRIVE, ARMAHOLIC, PLAY WITHSIX
Requires: @ASDG_JR, @CUP_Weapons(up ^^)

Description
---

This is the Units pack. It contains all the units of the original Arma 2 and Arrowhead as well as
the DLC. Right now, there are a lot of placeholder units that do not look like the original ones but
are instead stand-ins using default Arma 3 uniforms and CUP equipment. In this version, the United
States Marine Corps faction has been ported, meaning that the units are the original uniforms, vests,
equipment and headgear of the Arma 2 units of the same name. All uniforms and vests are compatible
with vanilla content, meaning that you can mix vanilla and CUP content.

You can find any additional info on our Wiki.

Please report issues on our feadback tracker.

Want to join or help? Contact us via an e-mail - contact@cup-arma3.org or directly on our website.

For credits and other information, see our web page.

Kind regards,

CUP Team

• Like 7

Yes yes yes yes yes

Is @cup on pws supposed to be empty? to be replaced with @cup_units and @cup_weapons? I downloaded it and it removed all pbos so now I'm redownloading them :p

PW6 now has 3 mods.

@CUP

@CUP_Weapons

@CUP_Units

What does @CUP do ?

P.s. Congrats guys... :-)

@serjames

since we changed the way pack is relesed, the @cup on pws is now only a dummy mod with @cup_weapons and @cup_units as dependency. So basically when everything is out, it will be collection of CUP packs.

Important, if you are downloading/Upgrading manually, make sure to NOT copy the files into an existing folder. Rather, delete the @CUP folder, and only keep @CUP_Weapons and @CUP_Units (or however you name them). There will be additional addons (@CUP_Vehicles, the @CUP_Terrains) later on. @CUP is deprecated.

Oh wow, I will try the new version right away. Congrats on release.

So we don't need @CUP ?

I've loaded the game with just  weapons and Units and it does fire up ok.

I noticed only the Marines have been modelled so far ? No Takistanis or Russians - is that right ?

So we don't need @CUP ?

I've loaded the game with just  weapons and Units and it does fire up ok.

That's right, only @CUP_Weapons and @CUP_units

I noticed only the Marines have been modelled so far ? No Takistanis or Russians - is that right ?

That is correct. We had to put this out since the Weapons will no longer come with the dummy units from before, and if you want to play missions that use these units, you gotta have the unit pack.

This will be extended gradually as new units are ported.

• Like 1

Well done, guys! Wish I could help you out, but I'm too short on time currently :(

• Like 1

Cool :-) Cheers for the clarification and good work. The Marine units looks awesome in A3 lighting.

Fantastic work, guys! Thanks and congratulations for the releases!

Nice update! Cannot wait for future stuff,

Now as you port more stuff in the future like vehicles will it devalue your Czech Forces pack? Or do you think you will develop that more into a custom unit pack with new units out of arma 3 and arma 2?

Just wondering :)

Nice update! Cannot wait for future stuff,

Now as you port more stuff in the future like vehicles will it devalue your Czech Forces pack? Or do you think you will develop that more into a custom unit pack with new units out of arma 3 and arma 2?

Just wondering :)

The plan is integrate most of our ascz TKA, CDF stuff. But ACR pack not anytime soon, maybe sometime later.

Congrats on the release guys. This project are a fantastic gift to the community

and will no doubt be a baseline for many arma groups mod collections.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the terrain and vehicle pack. :)

Congrats on the update guys.

Just wondering if there is anyone that can walk me through setting this up on my rented server?

You can just pm me or Join me on TS: atl-voice.fragnet.net:10021

Thanks for the help guys.

Congrats on the update guys.

Just wondering if there is anyone that can walk me through setting this up on my rented server?

You can just pm me or Join me on TS: atl-voice.fragnet.net:10021

Thanks for the help guys.

Hey, in case you didn't notice my answer in our CUP forum on how to set it up, here is the LINK

And btw, thank you all for your kind words!

• Like 1