Sign in to follow this  
jetfox

Headless client: Zeus

Anyone have an example mission where zeus placed units are offloaded to Headless Client?

I believe the curator module uses the headless client by default, but i'm not very sure, just supposing it because the server could crash with everything managed by the server with Zeus system

I believe the curator module uses the headless client by default, but i'm not very sure, just supposing it because the server could crash with everything managed by the server with Zeus system

That makes no sense, sorry. The curator module can't use the headless client by default, because it's a 2nd pc which has to be specifically configured. Also, AI needs to be moved over to the HC or spawned on it. It's won't automatically do this.

@ OP: Maybe it would work to transfer the Zeus Module over to the headless client. My guess is that the units get spawned on the machine where the module is local. Don't quote me on that though.

Yea AFAIK, whichever client/local machine is using Zeus to spawn things and such those created units are put on the shoulders of that client/machine (handled locally), and once disconnected those units are then transfered to the server.