Sign in to follow this  
vald0069

Problem with blender exporting.

http://pastebin.fr/38862

The addon builder works with the default model works, but whenever i import the model to blender and then export it the addon builder fails. The named selections are the same so are the weights so i'm rather confused, though the file size is 10% bigger after export. I am using the arma toolbox.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by vald0069

Well, youve got a whole bunch going on. Errors galore. Firstly, if your using addon builder you need to have your mod folder in your p drive. It looks like alot of the errors are coming from missing rvmats. Next youve got errors in your config (looks to start around line 500ish). Next youve got selection names messed up somehow. I didnt read the whole thing. But from the looks of it you need to check everything

That isn't really the problem, the problem is a working default model breaks after being imported and thereafter exported back to p3d (did this to test if the exporter actually worked)

Well you need to check all your lods, mesh for ngons, etc. I use blender 24/7 with zero issues

You should post in the official thread for the toolbox.

I'm sure Alwarren would be happy to help with any genuine issues.

If by default,you mean current A3 content,then there are no mlods

available for those models,as far as I know.

They would be in the binarized Odol format.

The toolbox does not open Odols.

Thanks for the replies, i mean the sample models given by bohemia in the arma 3 tools folder. I tried with the sample plane and after importing and then exporting (replacing the current file (i made a copy of it)) i couldn't binarize the model. I checked in O2 and the model had all the lods, named selections and weights of the default one.

Edited by vald0069