Alwarren

FHQ Firearms and Weapons Pack

Yes download link doesn't work

Weird, it worked when I tested it earlier but now it didn't work either. I replaced it with a direct link, that should definitely work.

Anyway it's a awesome update, congrats. The only thing who missing is a M4 model with bipods compatibility. A vertical grip variant could be great.

Good point with the bipod, I'll add an underbarrel slot in the next update.

I intend to do some more variants of the M4 as well, might throw in a vertical grip then.

• Like 1

Weird, it worked when I tested it earlier but now it didn't work either. I replaced it with a direct link, that should definitely work.

Good point with the bipod, I'll add an underbarrel slot in the next update.

I intend to do some more variants of the M4 as well, might throw in a vertical grip then.

Great news ! Thanks again for your work. Just a last thing, modded silencers aren't compatibles, I can add only vanilla one.

• Like 1

Updated the first post with a link to the Armaholic page.

Thanks Foxhound!

thinking of doing the sig MCX or Bren 805?

Edit: i just tried them and they are awesome. Yup just a heads up with the suppressors they are not compatible with other mods and only use the vanilla. As mentioned adding vfg on the m4s would be great on both barrel lengths. G36C would look awesome also with vfg and afg with different camos. I think kitted up g36c and k variants dont get modded enough with bells and whistles in this game. Thank you for the addons!

thinking of doing the sig MCX or Bren 805?

Edit: i just tried them and they are awesome. Yup just a heads up with the suppressors they are not compatible with other mods and only use the vanilla. As mentioned adding vfg on the m4s would be great on both barrel lengths. G36C would look awesome also with vfg and afg with different camos. I think kitted up g36c and k variants dont get modded enough with bells and whistles in this game. Thank you for the addons!

I was going to do the afg for the G36, but I wanted to finally get this update out so I left it as is and will do that for the next update.

I was considering the SIG MCX and already downloaded a few reference pictures. Bren 805, there is one in CUP, I might do one at some point but currently none is planned.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Thanks for informing us about the updated version :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

FHQ Firearms and Weapons Pack v1.1pl1

required_addons.png

Community Base addons A3

Thanks a lot, Foxhound!

• Like 1

I noticed you had a lot of H&K weapons on the list to complete. Any chance of seeing a UMP variant?

Keep up the excellent work!

These look awesome.  The textures and detail look great. 

Is there any chance we'll see custom suppressors?

Do you have any plans to update the FHQ M4 Pack or combine it with this pack? 

Thanks for the great mod!

I noticed you had a lot of H&K weapons on the list to complete. Any chance of seeing a UMP variant?

Keep up the excellent work!

Thanks. UMP might eventually make it on the list, but not planned in the nearest future.

Having said that, though, since it is a hobby project, I don't have a schedule or anything, so if I feel like it I might suddenly decide to go for it. That is how the P90 got into the pack.

These look awesome.  The textures and detail look great. 

Is there any chance we'll see custom suppressors?

Do you have any plans to update the FHQ M4 Pack or combine it with this pack? 

Thanks for the great mod!

Thanks!

Custom suppressors, maybe, but that doesn't have high priority right now. OTOH they are easy to make, so I might give it a go.

Regarding FHQ M4 pack, I am working on an M320 Genrade launcher, once that is done I will make M4's with M320 and "retire" the M4 pack, by adding the classes as protected scope into the Weapons pack. The idea is to maintain compatibility with the M4 pack, but I won't be including the old models since I consider the new ones to be better than my previous attempts.

• Like 1

I would love to see some mcx variants as well. Been asking for for some one to a mpx. But would rather have the 5.56 mcx ☺ï¸

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

a lot of the weapons seem to be missing reload animations

Yeah, I think I mention that in the PDF. I'll add reload animations gradually but I stuck at them so it takes time.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

I would love to see the H&K SL8 rifle--the civilian version of the H&K G36. 

10-HK-SL-6.jpg

• Like 1

Updated mod v1.0.3.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Alwarren , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

@farfalla Hm, if I ever get the time I might, it looks pretty cool

@kecharles28 Thanks!

Do you have any more Galil variants planned? I've had Galils on the mind lately, and the one you've got here is great. In fact, in some free time, I experimented a bit and made diffuse+normal maps to make a Galil AR 5.56x45mm. If you'd like, I can send you guys the .tga or .paa files and you can hopefully incorporate them into the pack. This pack has some very nice content, thank you for the time and effort you have put in.

Do you have any more Galil variants planned? I've had Galils on the mind lately, and the one you've got here is great. In fact, in some free time, I experimented a bit and made diffuse+normal maps to make a Galil AR 5.56x45mm. If you'd like, I can send you guys the .tga or .paa files and you can hopefully incorporate them into the pack. This pack has some very nice content, thank you for the time and effort you have put in.

Yeah, more Galil variants are planned, notably a marksman version, a 5.56 drum magazine version as a light support weapon, and possibly the ACE variant.

Thanks for the offer, I might get back to it but I make textures with Quixel, so I usually use a different format :)

Yeah, more Galil variants are planned, notably a marksman version, a 5.56 drum magazine version as a light support weapon, and possibly the ACE variant.

Thanks for the offer, I might get back to it but I make textures with Quixel, so I usually use a different format :)

Alright, very cool. Good luck with that! 

Hello guys :)

I totally love your m2010's appearence. It's just the most beautiful rifle in all arma mod's in my opinion.

Congrates and thanks for your work.

But for my personnal usage offline, I want to change Dispersion and ReloadTime in config.bin. Plus i wanna change damage of .300 win mag.

And i also want to change the sound of the weapon if possible.

I tried but that didn't work :/  Here's what i did just for dispersion (for test):

_ Copied a local version of the mod

_ Extracted FHQ_Weapons.pbo with BankRev

_ Converted config.bin in xm2010 folder to config.cpp with Cfgconvert

_ Opened config.cpp with Notepad++ for change dispersion to 0.15 (of course only numbers, i didn't touch anything other like a ";" or something)

_ Saved config.cpp then reconvert this in config.bin with Cfgconvert.

_ Repack PBO FileBank

And after this all mod is bugged in game (weapons are invisible, unusable and the arm of my soldier is elongate + deformed)

If someone can help me I'd so glad, I try this since 1 week (i'm not a modder, I guess the solution is simple but i search since 1 week so i ask help now.)

And after this all mod is bugged in game (weapons are invisible, unusable and the arm of my soldier is elongate + deformed)

Are you, by any chance, trying to binarize the binarized PBO's and RTM's?

• Like 1

I don't know. I mean, I don't really know what is this how to do this so.. :lol:

I just did all points which i wrote on my last post. Is it supposed to be the good procedure ?

Edit: When I extreacted pbo I surprised to see that added FHQ_Weapons.txt in the folder. In this .txt there are only 2 lines:

prefix=FHQ_Weapons\
Mikero=DePbo.dll

I notice that because that add this .txt only when i extract the pbo with FileBank in Arma Tools.  When i tried to extract the pbo with eliteness that didn't create any .txt

I guess the solution is simple because I'm really not a modder. I just try to change that by myself 1 week ago I didn't know what a ".pbo" or a ".bin" are. So my misstake is probably pretty stupid/basic/obvious.

Well what you can do which does not involve unpacking the original archive is create your own addon, make it dependent on the M2010 pbo, and redefine the config with your new values.

• Like 2

could I use this mod v1.74?last update so long time ago