Alwarren

FHQ Firearms and Weapons Pack

Reload animations are a bit rough, the thumb seems broken when replacing mag

Yeah, as mentioned in the readme, they're pretty much WIP. I always seem to have trouble with the wrists and thumb, especially the former since the rotation of the arm makes them ultra-thin. The timing is also off, the second part especially on the M2010 is too fast.

Animation is certainly not my strength yet :)

It seems the sounds are mono, and they lack punch a bit

I don't think Stereo sounds will work as a rule for guns.

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

Congrats on the release, litteraly came out of nowhere, even though you said you might scoot the ACR over to A3. Ill take a better look once i get home.

Thanks :) Yeah I had this stuff lying around for a while, but always held back with releasing since it were only two guns.

Major Boggie, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video of the first version of your FHQ Firearms and Weapons Pack for Arma 3 you recently released :)

We hope everyone will leave their feedback in the video comments, like the video and/or subscribe to our channel!

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

Thanks for the heads-up, Foxhound. I liked the video, and will make sure that the pack gets more stuff to review ASAP ;)

HOTFIX:

I just released a hotfix for the two known issues (M2010 muzzle flash and ACR rubber-arming AI). Check the first post.

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks guys for the mirror updates :)

Hello Alwarren, nice release.

For what it' s worth, i too find the sounds on the ACR to be lacking punch a bit, but otherwise i really like it.

Any chance for a 5.56 variant in the future?

Any chance for a short barreled CQB/PDW version of the ACR?

Yeah, planned for a future update, along with a GL version.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Hello,

after updare to 1.42 I have duplicate returns on vanilla optic attachments in Virtual Arsenal on weapons from your pack.

Below I am quoting Robalo s take on this isue.

BIS bug, see my notes here: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23111

Also it is no longer possible for me to fix since all modifications to official BIS functions are ignored since last patch.

For any Arsenal issues you have to take the issue directly to the feedback tracker, I can no longer provide unofficial fixes.

You can also talk to mod config makers to set them up in such way that it prevents duplicates.

That s why I am writing a notice.

Regards.

Thanks for the heads-up.

An update is already in the works that adds bipod support to the M2010.

Cool, was just going to ask :)

Sneak Peek at one of the upcoming weapons:

ZClMQplm.png

(Click for larger)

M4/AR-15 with Magpul stock, grip, handguard and P-Mag. Untextured lowres model (and yeah the charging handle is missing :))

No ETA yet, sorry :)

Does the ACR with GL have some sneak a peek or is it still too early ondevelopment?

cheers!

Sneak Peek at one of the upcoming weapons:

http://i.imgur.com/ZClMQplm.png

(Click for larger)

M4/AR-15 with Magpul stock, grip, handguard and P-Mag. Untextured lowres model (and yeah the charging handle is missing :))

No ETA yet, sorry :)

Looks awesome Alwarren. Question. Do you model the weapons yourself? Do you modify existing models? JW.

;2941304']Does the ACR with GL have some sneak a peek or is it still too early ondevelopment?

Actually quite advanced' date=' here's the M320, lowres model, with textures:

DdFcjUlm.png

(click for larger)

Looks awesome Alwarren. Question. Do you model the weapons yourself? Do you modify existing models? JW.

I model everything myself, from scratch. I do this for fun, and the fact that actual stuff comes out of it is an added bonus for me :)

And speaking of Bonus, here's a bonus peek at the highres model for the IMI Gallil:

ckXlkpLm.png

(click for larger)

Yay! Nice sneak a peeks... is the Galil going to have it´s 7.62x51mm sniper version, the Galantz???

cheers!

;2941838']Yay! Nice sneak a peeks... is the Galil going to have it´s 7.62x51mm sniper version' date=' the Galantz???

cheers![/quote']

Not initially, but I might add it later along with the AR version.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

could you release the updated MSR and ACR with GL before the other weapons are finished? would really like to use the Variant with GL^^

EDIT: forgot to say please....sooo....PLEASE! :-D

EDIT2: or could you please post a pic of the ACR with UGL :-)

Edited by Gunny24

The MSR isn't even started yet, so that will take a while. The ACR with GL, I'll try to get that into the next update.

WIP Pictures of the new M4:

11G4R7bm.jpgSnOoMLYm.png

(click for larger)

Lowres model, textured.

Really nice. I love the "this isn't my first time" look with the worn edges and such.