Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Arma 3 - Marksmen DLC First Look Livestream

In follow up to the Marksmen Community Challenge, this Saturday March 7th starting at 17:00 UTC, we'll be hosting an exclusive First Look Livestream for the upcoming Arma 3 Marksmen DLC.

Straight from Bohemia Interactive HQ in Prague, members of the Arma 3 development team will be showcasing the seven new DLC weapons - alongside much anticipated new features, such as Virtual Garage, weapon resting and bipods, the improved simulation of recoil and suppression, and various enhancements to sound. The session is expected to be about one and a half hour, and will be streamed to the official Arma 3 channel on Twitch.

arma3_marksmen_livestream_thumb.jpg?2

P.S. Be sure to set yourself a reminder and RSVP to the event on Arma 3's Facebook page!

Note that friend to friend speaking, UTC don't have timezones for anyone wondering.

Great, I have a date at that time...

Break up: play Arma.

Looking Forward to seeing some of the features in action with each other, been good playing with some of them on the Dev-Branch

Guwan ya Legend ya! :cool:

Break up: play Arma.

Reckon you've missed your calling as a relationship guru ;-)

Half tempted to do it...

I'm sure he'll understand.

Well played.

Is there any recording avaliable? it's not listed on the twitch channel, at least.

Calm down Elena. It's on saturday :)

My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday for unrelated reasons. Now I don't have to take her out to dinner and can watch livestreams.

Is it me or some of the guns in the artworks are a bit out of proportion?

Is it me or some of the guns in the artworks are a bit out of proportion?

Someone else has already stated that they are 3D/2D objects pasted onto a 2D background.

0400 Sunday my local time

Big mission night on the Saturday

3 Kids

Long weekend

Hmmm....

Will there be bouncing?

Lord of the Bounce a.ka. Petr Kolar will make an appearance :D

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Is there any recording avaliable? it's not listed on the twitch channel, at least.

There will be a recording on Twitch, and if the quality is acceptable (should be) we'll probably upload it to YouTube as well. But it would not be the same as tuning in live ;)

Will you go into details on the spotter role too, or will it be shooter focused ?

My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday for unrelated reasons. Now I don't have to take her out to dinner and can watch livestreams.

Sorry to hear that mate - oh well, clouds.....silver linings...... livestreams;-)

My Twi'lek girlfriend is meeting her old collage roommate (she's a zeltron FYI) on Corelia and I have to accompany her (my girlfriend). If the holonet connection is good enough and if my girlfriend wont mind, I might just drop in for a couple of minutes...

Got to cut this internet forum post short, my hot female alien girlfriend is calling me...

:beam:

Btw korneel what about the : weekly dev streams am I missing something?

Kwil namelijk wel eens wat vaker iets missen :P

My Twi'lek girlfriend is meeting her old collage roommate (she's a zeltron FYI) on Corelia and I have to accompany her (my girlfriend). If the holonet connection is good enough and if my girlfriend wont mind, I might just drop in for a couple of minutes...

Got to cut this internet forum post short, my hot female alien girlfriend is calling me...

:beam:

Godspeed, my main mans. Godspeed.