mod list : exile, cup core, cup terrains, cup cwa, uro's ... , mske ;

ps: i redownloading it again now

Thank you for reporting. It is fixed and updated in

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hotzenplotz said:

Thank you for reporting. It is fixed and updated in

GREAT IT WORKS !!!

Thanks for repairing

Seems like the signatures are messed up again. Players randomly get kicked in the middle of match, and a message complaining about some hotze*.pbo signature appears

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JEDMario said:

Seems like the signatures are messed up again. Players randomly get kicked in the middle of match, and a message complaining about some hotze*.pbo signature appears

Can´t confirm this !

MSKE works like a charm!

3 hours ago, Muecke said:

Can´t confirm this !

MSKE works like a charm!

Well, it doesn't. We've been complaining for a little over a month. It's the data file. That's the thing that kicks our players

Also, I ran a check on the signatures and key, and got this:

=== Begin of stdout ===
=== End of stdout ===
1 file is in error.
Signature C:\Users\<>\Desktop\848059359\Addons\hotze_mske_data.pbo.hotze.bisign is wrong

On 31.01.2018 at 6:18 PM, Muecke said:

Can´t confirm this !

MSKE works like a charm!

I was thrown out of the server yesterday. After playing at MSKE, 1-1.5 hours, another mission to Altis began. After 1-1.5 hours of playing on Altis, I was thrown from the server because of the wrong PBO from MSKE.

That is the proof that some idiot illegally signed my PBO.
C:\Users\<>\Desktop\848059359

5 minutes ago, hotzenplotz said:

That is the proof that some idiot illegally signed my PBO.
C:\Users\<>\Desktop\848059359

uhm?

We play many times MSKE on the Dedi-Server and we have no probs with keys. Some People will connect to some Server and kick out. It already announced one in Steam to generate its own key. i do not want that, it just makes problems.

@JEDMario You will find that the author was not referring to the mod being on steam, but people signing their own keys. 

5 hours ago, hotzenplotz said:

It already announced one in Steam to generate its own key.  i do not want that, it just makes problems.

Secondly, your posts on Steam are quite disturbing:

JEDMario  31 Jan @ 3:07pm 

Then fix it yourself if you don’t want other people doing it for you

JEDMario 31 Jan @ 3:12pm 

If you do not correct the signatures, we will have to reupload it ourselves in order to use it.

Let me be very clear on this:

If you attempt to re-upload someone else's work, you will be in violation of the Steam Subscriber agreement in which you may be subject to legal action. 

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/#6

D. Representations and Warranties

You represent and warrant to us that you have sufficient rights in all User Generated Content to grant Valve and other affected parties the licenses described under A. and B. above or in any license terms specific to the applicable Workshop-Enabled App or Workshop page. This includes, without limitation, any kind of intellectual property rights or other proprietary or personal rights affected by or included in the User Generated Content. In particular, with respect to Workshop Contributions, you represent and warrant that the Workshop Contribution was originally created by you (or, with respect to a Workshop Contribution to which others contributed besides you, by you and the other contributors, and in such case that you have the right to submit such Workshop Contribution on behalf of those other contributors).

Furthermore, you will be in violation of the rules of this forum:

https://forums.bohemia.net/guidelines/

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behavior comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).

• Thanks 3

I hash checked the "hotze_mske_data.pbo.hotze.bisign" from Steam, Armaholic and the Dropbox link.

Steam and Armaholic are the same, the dropbox is not.

Didn't  check the PlaywithSix, though I would assume they used your Dropbox.  But since I do not use PW6, cant check.

4 hours ago, kklownboy said:

I hash checked the "hotze_mske_data.pbo.hotze.bisign" from Steam, Armaholic and the Dropbox link.

Steam and Armaholic are the same, the dropbox is not.

Didn't  check the PlaywithSix, though I would assume they used your Dropbox.  But since I do not use PW6, cant check.

We were using the steam one

11 hours ago, JEDMario said:

I hope this isn’t going to be Australia all over again.

Care to clarify?

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Care to clarify?

Aussie made a lovely map called Australia. 50 km by 50 km. Then he tried to make it not require CUP mods, which resulted in it absolutely fucking anyone who used CUP maps. He pulled it off steam and stopped supporting it.

People reuploaded it as a result, though it screws with other CUP maps.

What a waste

5 hours ago, JEDMario said:

Aussie made a lovely map called Australia. 50 km by 50 km. Then he tried to make it not require CUP mods, which resulted in it absolutely fucking anyone who used CUP maps. He pulled it off steam and stopped supporting it.

People reuploaded it as a result, though it screws with other CUP maps.

What a waste

I can appreciate you may thinks its a waste, but at the end of the day its an authors choice what they do with their mod. Especially as mod making is a hobby and takes 100s of hours to make free content.

• Like 1

... and the decision of trying to make Australian CUP independent was taken after bazillions naggings that CUP was too big, gigs and gigs of extra date for just playing one map etc etc (as I see on other modded maps threads round here or on SWS)... well, steamkids just had it coming =(

And it´s not the end of the world... if you have a server using Australia, load up only missions (plenty on SWS)using that terrain and be happy =)

Cheers

38 minutes ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

And it´s not the end of the world... if you have a server using Australia, load up only missions (plenty on SWS)using that terrain and be happy =)

Cheers

It gets rid of trees on some CUP maps

6 hours ago, JEDMario said:

It gets rid of trees on some CUP maps

Well that's odd issue, but its not something to be discussed in thread. Can we return to the topic in hand.