hotzenplotz

M.S.K.E. 4 Islands Map Version 2017

trying to give MSKE some config love ... :wub:

• Like 8

t-800 you are my sweetheart :wub:

Thats looks great, nice work.

• Like 1

trying to give MSKE some config love ... :wub:

WTB update like this for Saraugo... I don't know how to do that stuff....

WTB update like this for Saraugo... I don't know how to do that stuff....

what are you talking about?

what are you talking about?

Hotz was the one who made Sarugao, however I didn't realize it hadn't been touched in a while. You can probably ignore me on that.

Does this work with cup instead of All in ArmaA? And how big are the chance to get this 1.60 compatible?

Does this work with cup instead of All in ArmaA? And how big are the chance to get this 1.60 compatible?

I couldn't get the islands to work with CUP, got loads of errors :(

hmmm...I just have checked the required addons in the config. Unfortunately many AIA entries were made there that require AIA. I´ll put this on the List for Hotze to remove those entries so that CUP can be used instead of AIA

see my above reply, it´s due to the same thing. Please be patient a little while. I will task Hotze to care about this asap.

• Like 3

I am running CUP, and I don't get any errors ... haven't checked the RPT though but I think I adjusted the rerquired addons at some point.

Hotz was the one who made Sarugao, however I didn't realize it hadn't been touched in a while. You can probably ignore me on that.

Not 100% sure on this, but there is a chance that this may also fix Sarugao.

As I am not working on MSKE directly but hotzes 'base' map that is also used for the other maps.

• Like 1

see my above reply, it´s due to the same thing. Please be patient a little while. I will task Hotze to care about this asap.

Don't worry i can be patient, as an addon maker myself i can certainly appreciate that addon making is hobby and from time to time other things get in the way. 

• Like 1

Congrats on the released update !

As I saw in the first post the ArmA community can be happy today.

Thx for your great work and extra thanks for sharing it for free.

I will play crCTI on it today and left a candle for Paul.

:thumbsup:

• Like 4

Thanks for the updated release...going to check it out now.

Thank you, danke Hotzenplotz for the update! One of the best Terrains/Islands of Arma!

Thanks for the work chaps. Quick question, myself and @ck-claw made an warfare edit of OFP world:

Are there any of those CTI type gamemodes which span all the islands of there for MKSE? As if there were I think I'd spend all my time there! This with mixed with CSLA whenever it comes out would be perfect :f: Thanks. 

1 minute ago, jeza said:

Are there any of those CTI type gamemodes which span all the islands of there for MKSE? As if there were I think I'd spend all my time there! This with mixed with CSLA whenever it comes out would be perfect :f: Thanks. 

@Muecke to the rescue ... cr.cti would work to some extend?

• Like 2

GREAT MAP !!! but after cup update i cant connect to my exile server with this map.Always kick me with " Wrong signature for mske_hotze_config "  ( 4times redownloaded after that i copy file from my pc, still same problem. ) ps:  i have all key files in my server key folder. :) thanks for help

16 minutes ago, Babinak said:

GREAT MAP !!! but after cup update i cant connect to my exile server with this map.Always kick me with " Wrong signature for mske_hotze_config "  ( 4times redownloaded after that i copy file from my pc, still same problem. ) ps:  i have all key files in my server key folder. :) thanks for help

Plz use Steam, new update. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848059359

3 minutes ago, hotzenplotz said:

Plz use Steam

I'm using SteamCMD on my server ( vps ) and i updated new version . :(

1. I downloaded new version with SteamCMD and copy that to my server

dont work

2. Downloaded it via steam on my pc and uploaded to the server

still same

//

mod list : exile, cup core, cup terrains, cup cwa, uro's ... , mske ;

16:59:23 Player Chcaldo Rinni de la Kruh connected (id=76561198044535393).

16:59:23 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (1e94f369cb159ee612e061364313738e) of player #0 Chcaldo Rinni de la Kruh

16:59:33 Player Chcaldo Rinni de la Kruh: Wrong signature for file D:\Programy\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@MSKE_2017\addons\hotze_mske_config.pbo

16:59:33 Player Chcaldo Rinni de la Kruh disconnected.

ps: i redownloading it again now

Edited by Babinak