hotzenplotz

M.S.K.E. 4 Islands Map Version 2017

There is no problem for asking about performance problems on maps. We have good arma3 maps with big impact on client perf, even when the server run rocksolid over 45fps. Kunduz is bugged (when looking from the castle in the middle to an area the fps drops massive) , Australia has also heavy spikes around the map, bornholm (cant belive this map won the contest) also. Its very often the engine but also the not perfect maps.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP! Hi, we are using  this amazing map to create an "Altis Life" but there is one BIG problem all the islands have a very lower grip  that makes impossible to drive correctly (its like driving over ice) and we have spended lots of hours mapping and no one can drive inside the road beacuse of the low grip . Can someone tell us How to improve Grip or fix it making another version of this map ? Thank you

Our Team have tasted lots and lots  differents vehicles and of course the vanilla ones and they go like if you were driving over ice. But if you remove the All in Arma terrain Pack (AiA) it works like it should be, very well, but the map gets really bad without the (AiA)

Not yet , that would be our Plan-B if theres no solution, but i will try it as soons as we can.

Why plan B? AIA has been discontinued for more than a year now, if there's something that requires changes it's very unlikely you'll ever get it fixed with AIA.

• Like 1

If its still doesn´t working with the "CUP" we will be really disapointed :S. I will report it and see if someone have any solution, but first we have to taste it with CUP. Thanks 

If its still doesn´t working with the "CUP" we will be really disapointed :S. I will report it and see if someone have any solution, but first we have to taste it with CUP. Thanks 

Well there is no reason that will not work with CUP, as CUP is to be continually supported. Whereas AIA is not. If it doesn't work then its an issue with this terrain addon or the mission.

@estoysentado1

1.I have played hundreds of hours on MSKE. There is no sliding with vehicles on the roads like you said.

2.If you deactivate AiA or CupTerrains you are not able to play on the Island. Because it requires one of them.

That is that !!!

Otherwise the Island could need an update. As far as I know the Author is working on something.

With the CUP Works as bad as the AiA , we use lots of differents modded vehicles from diferentes creators who have given us permission   to use them  (As an "altis life" that we are making) So are those one modded who works badly in the 4 isalnd maps. Someone who have had the same problem? Thanks again

I solved the problem i have deleted this pbo´s and works very well, Thanks for the support THn7Ow6.png

Long time away from arma and then i see this beautiful map.

Really nice made Hotzenplotz.

I think i will be on mske for a long time ;).

I just love this map, especially when I use ALiVE to cover the whole thing with stuff. The sense of scale is just incredible (also, surprisingly easy on framerate even with 5.5km object view range from a plane).

I would love if Nogova could be included.

• Like 3

Hello everybody, the problem is known to me. Some config listings in CUP Arma2 objects have no Land_xxx  indication. Therefore I can not generate pbo.

Best regards

Hello everybody, the problem is known to me. Some config listings in CUP Arma2 objects have no Land_xxx  indication. Therefore I can not generate pbo.

Best regards

Have you contacted the CUP Team?

Have you contacted the CUP Team?

Yes, Memphise Belle tell this for me in Skype group.

Hi,

Will you be releasing this as individual islands aswell as just one big encorporate island?

Hi,

Will you be releasing this as individual islands aswell as just one big encorporate island?

in the moment I am working in the Taunus project.

I have an Exile server on this map (The First, Actually) and damn its amazing, Everything is almost ready for me to open the server to the Exile players :) Some really nice work Hotzen, As we wanted the map for Exile and players drive a lot we have added some bridges to connect the islands so now players can cruise around the entire map in vehicle.

Somethings I would change are the amount of towns that do not have open buildings.

I love that there are so many military areas BUT they did not have much going on at them so I have improved most of those and I must say its looking Amazing and I am looking forward to opening the server to the public soon. :)

Hope you add some more cool things to the map.

Love It!

Do the airports work? I just tried placing an airplane outside of a hangar at the Sarugao Airport and told it to fly to another island. It just taxiied through a perimeter fence and off a cliff. I tried setting it on the runway ready for takeoff. It did the same thing. I tried putting it at the military airport. It just drove into a building over and over. Some, but not all, of the airports on the map are compatible with how the AI taxiies in that they have both a runway and a taxi lane and pavement connectors between the two, but it seems the AI pathing isn't aligned with the airports. The airplanes always taxi out to the middle of nowhere. If the airports aren't working and it isn't just my computer bugging out, do you have any plans to fix the airports in the future?