hotzenplotz

M.S.K.E. 4 Islands Map Version 2017

If you ever make an update, please add Nogova to this :D this would be the most awsome map, now we can have the Island Federation complete in one map

Not sure if still supported but having trouble keeping convoy's on the road. Trying to recreate the infamous convoy from OFP's Bomberman and they literally drive everywhere BUT the road lol! I've copied paste the same exact troop/waypoint to Takistan and they stay in formation so maybe a road pathing issue? This is on Kolgujev btw

Don't know if this was reported already, however the ground beneath the airports isn't smooth, the plane keeps bouncing while rolling down the airstrips like it was on rough terrain.

Thx for this map Hotzenplotz!

Just wonderig if there is a update in sight? Tried to let AI jets start and land on each airport.. they only start at Malden airport. All planes crash nearby X 1923 Y 12182 so far.

Is there a way to to define the airports by my own ( by script) or does this need to happen in the mod itself?

Loooci

What are the changes? :)

I cannot seem to find the logfile of changes made in the update!

Version 2.0

Now: new customs Sounds, by Night.

Known Issues: ILS reworked . Small improvements, like House and Bushes removed from Street.

A2 Roads. Some Stones on Rock clutter (made by T-800).

• Like 2

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

M.S.K.E. 4 Islands Map v2.0

required_addons.png

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP)

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Now we need some opf-nostalgia-filled missions to take full advantage of this island clutter =)

Cheers!

Oh yes :cheers:

I remember downloading this before. I remember that a huge issue for me not to use it was that the airport were super wobbly and made a plane such the C-130 blow up on landing. Was that smoothen out?

So I just downloaded this map from armaholic and I got some bugs, I don`t know if this is my problem or anyone else have it too?

2015_09_25_00001.jpg

2015_09_25_00002.jpg

2015_09_25_00003.jpg

Any idea why this happend?

I remember downloading this before. I remember that a huge issue for me not to use it was that the airport were super wobbly and made a plane such the C-130 blow up on landing. Was that smoothen out?

Now i fly the A 10 and i have no problems with Super wobbly, it wobbles a bit like real.

So I just downloaded this map from armaholic and I got some bugs, I don`t know if this is my problem or anyone else have it too?

2015_09_25_00001.jpg

2015_09_25_00002.jpg

2015_09_25_00003.jpg

Any idea why this happend?

Download from my Google Drive and check it

Yeah landing seems normal now I think.

By the way is it intentional that there aren't any cities that have names on the map? https://gyazo.com/314f52a40716002533257fd7c60a3ee5

Otherwise it's perhaps a conflict with a mod I might be running...

Kind regards,

Sanchez

I aslo have that issue, no names on map at all. Now I am redownloading map from googledrive, hope it will fix my problems.

By the way is it intentional that there aren't any cities that have names on the map? https://gyazo.com/314f52a40716002533257fd7c60a3ee5

Otherwise it's perhaps a conflict with a mod I might be running...

No, the names are all there.

But somehow they only show when fully zommed out and if the map is mostly centred.

We don't know why this is and haven't found a fix for it yet.

No, the names are all there.

But somehow they only show when fully zommed out and if the map is mostly centred.

We don't know why this is and haven't found a fix for it yet.

Strange...at least I'm glad it's not a mod of mine conflicting with the map.

I can only assume you guys have compared with other open-source island mods already, right?

Anyway, it's out of my place to make suggestions, I am not a terrain developer ;)

Hope you guys find the fix at one point.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

After redownload I have again same problem with black ground around me.

Sorry , here fixed some mistakes on the Map. Now is version 2.5. City names are now visible. Thanks to T-800a.

You can find the new download in the first Post

Uff. Why you changed your folgername? @MSKE-A3 to @MSKE_2.5 ? We use repo and with changing the foldername all users must delete the old stuff from hand and download the hole 1GB again. Would be cool if you would stay with @MSKE-A3 ;)

And why we dont do it on our own? When we play with other clans, they use @mske_2.5 in their repo and all players will sync this one again (and so on and on...)