If you want to finish your model ..dont call it armata bcs its not.

Most modern tanks have a feature where if a ammo storage block is hit the blast doesn't penetrate the crew compartment, I doubt it would make much difference with added AA stores.

If you want to finish your model ..dont call it armata bcs its not.

Well the author can if he wants to, this is the armaverse after all.

• Like 3

I'd love to see the Armata system modeled. Not only the T-14, you could make the entire vehicle pack out of it! The Epoch turret is shared between the three APCs and T-14 will likely be shared between vehicles as well. Quite similar to how BIS did ArmAIII vehicles, too. :)

In general, I feel that we really need some AIII-era Russians. All the mods out there are either modern from the end of Cold War. Pretty much the only "advanced" vehicle available from AIII era is the PAK-FA.

• Like 1

I totally agree with dragon01!

It's nice to have our beloved T80 and Abrams, but personally I liked BIS's idea of the A3 timeline. And these vehicles would blend in so well! (regardless if they are 100% accurate)

I hope this addon is still being worked on!

I'd love to see the Armata system modeled. Not only the T-14, you could make the entire vehicle pack out of it! The Epoch turret is shared between the three APCs and T-14 will likely be shared between vehicles as well. Quite similar to how BIS did ArmAIII vehicles, too. :)

In general, I feel that we really need some AIII-era Russians. All the mods out there are either modern from the end of Cold War. Pretty much the only "advanced" vehicle available from AIII era is the PAK-FA.

The SU35 entered service in 2011, i think it will be in service still in 2030

Good point, but it won't be a top-notch system by then. It'll be 19 years old, which isn't really that much for a Russian aircraft (they usually receive upgrades rather than being replaced outright), but, say, a force invading stabilizing a foreign country with its own military is likely going to use newer stuff if it's available. Also, it's another aircraft, which means they're still short on ground vehicles. Not to mention I'd like to see Russians with PAK-FAs and Armata-based vehicles fight it out with AIII's NATO or perhaps some other faction like Israel (there's already a mod for those, and AIII vehicles are a good fit for them).  :)

Doesn't look like it. Besides, the model is no longer accurate - Armata turned out to look differently from the concepts that this mod was based on. I'd still love to see it, but in an accurate rendition.

So, is anything happening with this?

Modelling is very easy for us we can produce huge super-high quality number of models in no time. We are looking for someone to do the configs.

• Like 2

I like this tank. When you have done textures and all the LOD required for Arma 3 (Resolution, Geometry, Geometry Phys, Firegeometry , Viewgeometry, Memory, Hitpoints) i can work with you on the config and model.cfg.

If you have questions regarding any of the above mentioned, contact me or come join the arma discord server and ask in the model makers channel. If you need help with texturing we can also help you with that.

• Like 3