Sign in to follow this  
forte2718

Can't Launch ArmA 2 OA/BattlEye: Windows Test-Signing Mode Not Supported

I was just wondering since I have the same problem of not being able to get on Arma 2 OA or DayZ SA since i cannot update Battleye as it says 'Does not suport Windows Test Mode'.

I have checked several times whether the Test Mode is enabled in cmd.exe after viewing multiple solutions, and I can assure you it is turned off. However I still continue to get this problem and I think that this is caused by me using F8 after BIOS at the start up to select disable Driver signature enforcement (I have a tp-link wireless adapter to connect me to internet).

Im not sure if this is the cause, therefore can someone please help and tell me whether Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement in Start-up affect Windows Test Mode (does it secretly turn it on somehow; if so why does it not show in cmd.exe)?? Or any suggestions on any other solutions???

It would be greatly Appreciated, especially if viewed by a Developer

Thank you

I was just wondering since I have the same problem of not being able to get on Arma 2 OA or DayZ SA since i cannot update Battleye as it says 'Does not suport Windows Test Mode'.

I have checked several times whether the Test Mode is enabled in cmd.exe after viewing multiple solutions, and I can assure you it is turned off. However I still continue to get this problem and I think that this is caused by me using F8 after BIOS at the start up to select disable Driver signature enforcement (I have a tp-link wireless adapter to connect me to internet).

Im not sure if this is the cause, therefore can someone please help and tell me whether Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement in Start-up affect Windows Test Mode (does it secretly turn it on somehow; if so why does it not show in cmd.exe)?? Or any suggestions on any other solutions???

It would be greatly Appreciated, especially if viewed by a Developer

Thank you

Yes, this boot option does the same and hence you can't use it anymore.

Thank you for the fast reply,

I have got in contact with the company that doesnt contain the unsigned driver for my wireless adapter (tp-link - TL-WN881ND) to see if they can get me a signed driver.

Hope I hear from them soon.

Still haven't recieved a reply from TP-LINK about a signed driver, therefore does anyone have any other ideas on how to solve this problem (just saying 'buy a new one' is not an option)?

Thanks

Yea I can no longer play any of the games that require Battleeye on one of my systems it uses a Oddbal Hardware ID so it require Unsigned Drivers for the Nvidia Drivers. so more aless this system now can't play anything with battle eye. Thanks hell I was just gonna play it on a Lan too guess thats out of the question