Sign in to follow this  
forte2718

Can't Launch ArmA 2 OA/BattlEye: Windows Test-Signing Mode Not Supported

The problem with Windows 10 should be fixed now. Please restart Steam to force the update.

Confirmed, problem resolved.

Many thanks $able and the team.

No good news for me.

Im using a mouse whose usb rate is 125Hz at standard. im running it at 500Hz that im able to play CS properly.

The problem is that the driver that lets me use the 500Hz is not verified by Microsoft so i have to use the test signing mode.

Really i had so much problems with this battleye. somehow i managed to fix every error every time. i was contacting the bohemia support and was complaining about the user-unfriendlyness of BE.

but this is the complete difference. this is maximum user-unfriendlyness (if thats a word :D)

Some stupid individuals are using cheats and because of this i cannot play a game for what i paid.

I hope there is a solution. and no. i dont want to buy a new mouse.

No good news for me.

Im using a mouse whose usb rate is 125Hz at standard. im running it at 500Hz that im able to play CS properly.

The problem is that the driver that lets me use the 500Hz is not verified by Microsoft so i have to use the test signing mode.

Really i had so much problems with this battleye. somehow i managed to fix every error every time. i was contacting the bohemia support and was complaining about the user-unfriendlyness of BE.

but this is the complete difference. this is maximum user-unfriendlyness (if thats a word :D)

Some stupid individuals are using cheats and because of this i cannot play a game for what i paid.

I hope there is a solution. and no. i dont want to buy a new mouse.

I'm sincerely sorry for that, but this is one of the measures taken to make the game more resistant against hacks, even if a handful of users are negatively affected by it.

Using test-signing mode is never a good solution anyway (in terms of security as well). Maybe you can find a signed version of this particular driver or ask its creator to sign it?

so the cheaters gonna use a 32bit windows os. so they dont need to sign the driver.

for me it looks like u found a big cheat that uses unsigned drivers. the easiest way to deal with it is not letting the people use unsigned drivers (32bit users can still cheat).

what about getting some able people to battleye that can deal with these things? yes anticheat developement is expensive :D

what about getting some able people to battleye that can deal with these things? yes anticheat developement is expensive :D

I apologize for our incompetence.

No, you dont need to apologize. Thats completely my fault.

I apologize for loving ArmA II and its mods and for playing the game with the best possible gameplay experience what my setup is capable of.

I'm so sorry.

It is saying I cant launch arma 2 OA with test mode supported on the funny thing is I dont have it enabled idk why its giving me this error is there anyway to fix I even tried re installing battleye this is ridiculous

It is saying I cant launch arma 2 OA with test mode supported on the funny thing is I dont have it enabled idk why its giving me this error is there anyway to fix I even tried re installing battleye this is ridiculous

Which OS are you using?

Its not in test signing mode... tested this morning cant either...

EDIT: test signing mode IS NOT ON READ

Well, maybe your claims would be more believable if you didn't use the same nickname on a hacking forum. ;)

Well, maybe your claims would be more believable if you didn't use the same nickname on a hacking forum. ;)
i can show you on team viewer or take a pic showing lol u funny :P and just cause I'm on a hacking forum doesn't mean I hack

so that means for those who depend on TESTSIGNING MODE to be OFF are out of luck for playing on BE servers because of they wishing to load unsigned drivers like realzoro?

is there a workaround to just disable test mode just for A2OA so we can still enjoy our favorite game?

that really sucks man...

EDIT: seems my MSI afterburner RTSS OSD is not working ingame when i load the BE enabled version of OA. does this have anything to do with it? it used to be working before

Edited by DukeNukeM.

Last night I was able to play DayZ SA perfectly fine, no issues whatsoever. After last night's session I updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest version 347.52 to try and fix a crashing problem with another game. Today, when I go to play I get a small cmd window that states

"Failed to initialize BattleEye Service: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported."

I am on Windows 7 64bit.

Ive tried everything and it still isn't working. What could have happened when I updated my gpu drivers?

I too need to run Windows7x64 in test signing mode. I have multiple partitions on an USB-drive and Win7x64 doesn't allow that by default (only shows one), so you need to enable test signing mode and use some kind of old driver which you manually sign.

Anyway, I often need to use that drive so disabling test signing mode is not an option, also it's quite a hassle. If you disable test signing mode and restart your computer goes into "repair"-mode for 10 minutes and then tells you to GTFO.

I've never seen an anti cheat program rely on "test sign mode off", you guys sure this is the right approach to combat hackers?

Can't play any BE-games now, so...please...reconsider.

Yeah, this started with me too.

Playing fine 2 days ago. Yesterday, the error message appeared.

Tried the fixes noted in this forum but came up with no luck.

Windows 7 64x

Cant play dayz since a week because of this problem what im supposed to do ????????????????????????