digitalcenturion

[WIP] The Lost Coast 30x30km terrain (preview version included)

Looks really good but I have a suggestion. Can you change the grass in the second pic? Finland map had exact the same and IMO it's not the same standard as the rest of the map.

Also how is the airport construction developing? :)

PS

Enjoy your vacation :)

Looks really good but I have a suggestion. Can you change the grass in the second pic? Finland map had exact the same and IMO it's not the same standard as the rest of the map.

PS

V1.0 of the Airport is done (I am in charge building up the airport), but there will not be much activity because also I am going on vacation (for 3 weeks to Austria), but after that i have the time again to work on it!

V1.0 of the Airport is done (I am in charge building up the airport), but there will not be much activity because also I am going on vacation (for 3 weeks to Austria), but after that i have the time again to work on it!

OK thanks for the answer and enjoy your vacation :)

OK thanks for the answer and enjoy your vacation :)

Thanks man!

PS

Yeah re: airport what Foxone said. There will probably be further developments but nothing major. Regarding the grass, sure I am not 100% satisfied with it either. Because of the limited amount of different ground types you can have (without making everything really complicated) I decided to use one green grass type for both lawns and some of the fields. I'll see what I can do, though.