Sign in to follow this  
RobinM

Altis Life - Looking to start new server [EU]

Hello,

I'm 22 y/o from Italy who has experience in running communities (I've leaded from esports to social gaming clans). I am looking for other like minded players from Europe who are 16+ and are interested in opening a new server to run the mod Altis Life with some custom content. The idea will be to make it public and at the same time create groups within the game that require membership.

I can host a website with integrated forums. An example is the one I've done in wix: http://gtavwars.wix.com/gtavwars and also I've done websites on Enjin. I can also get a ts3 server 50 slots. On top of that I can also work with photoshop and do logos (an example is the one you can find here: http://gtavwars.wix.com/gtavwars#!antiga/c19t3).

At the beginning I was thinking of renting a small server 30 slots, and then go from there depending on public interest.

If you want to become part of this project, send me a pm or reply here. Modders and people who are accustomed with game servers are welcome at this initial phase of the project.

I already know some websites where they sell cheap servers for Arma.

I'm looking to have on board at least 4 players before starting working on a website and the server. Each one of the founders will have to pay an equal part of the bill, until new players join and we open up a donation tab to maintain the server. Players who join in this initial phase will become part of management.

Cheers,

Rob

Edited by RobinM

You see, everytime people write 'Altis Life with custom content', the community hears 'Ripped off mission with ripped off content, designed to defraud the content authors of intellectual property'.

• Like 1