Sign in to follow this  
maturin

[SOLVED] Team Switch button broken after death?

Sometime in the last few patches I have lost the ability to switch to a different playable unit after death.

The Team Switch button is still there along with the Restart and Abort button, but clicking it does nothing?

Does anyone else have this bug? I do not exaggerate when I say that it absolutely destroys the foundation of SP DIY editor-based gameplay.

Seriously, devs, this should be #1 on your priority list.

It's such a tiny, insignificant thing, but you just flat-out broke gameplay for half your customers.

Well, you could always switch to the Stable branch. The price you pay for being at the Dev Branch is that there could be some stuff broken occasionally.

Like hell I'm ever going back to stable branch.

They just usually don't break things that are so basic.

Like hell I'm ever going back to stable branch.

It's stable for a reason, plus I very much doubt half of BI's customers use dev branch. If it's not a problem in stable, then there's your answer, aside from submitting a ticket on the issue tracker.

Dev Branch is similar to a public BETA. Sometimes in public BETAs (and private BETAs for that matter) things break. Even in full patches its been known for things to break. Yes its an issue and sad that it has occurred, but I think you exaggerate the situation when you say "half of BI's customers" are affected. Might I also suggest not dying, that might solve the issue...