Αplion

HAFM NH90 Helicopter

Thanks for the release.

I would especially like to thank you for this:

NOTE : I'm giving the permission to anyone wants to retexture it or even include it in other mods, so no need to ask me for that. Appropriate credits would be much appreciated if so.

This kind of work is what is needed for this community to really thrive!

Thank you for that!

Is the high sensitivity on the y-axis intended? The chopper is very very agile if you put your cyclic to the left or right.

I feel that also, and it's quite disturbing on an helo of the size. Maybe reduce this agility should be a good thing, In fact, I was waiting for something like the CH-49 Mohawk. I think, something between the GhostHawk and the Mohawk would be nice.

Anyway, dat's a kwel helo =)

NOTE : I'm giving the permission to anyone wants to retexture it or even include it in other mods, so no need to ask me for that. Appropriate credits would be much appreciated if so.

Many many many many many thanks for this! :) I'll include this in my the mod @NLD_Units! :)

Hugely cool! But the handling is way too sharp, it handles like a littlebird that carries 12 peeps and goes super fast!

Is it really working as designed?

Guys ... I'm working on the handling ... I'm trying to improve that ... so please give me some time ... thanks ..

Nice work mate !

It would be nice if we can have a french skin version :)

Nice work mate !

It would be nice if we can have a french skin version :)

Read my first post please ...

UPDATE

Well this is the first update to v1.01

Changelog

- Fixed the bug with cargo door which was not visible from cargo/gunners view in the armed NH90

- Tweaking on helicopter flight characteristics and especially on the Y axis movement

- The sling load max cargo load is enough to carry vehicles with weight as Ifrit or Hunter

Note that this version completely replaces all previous files of the addon.

Download Link: http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5f02d6fb41672a5899962813911c6492cd9148586

Thank you very much for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks for withSIX, Armaholic and ArmA France update links ... initial post links also updated.

Nice release, as an Aussie trying to get assets together this is a welcome addition, thanks. I did notice that when spooling up the rotor textures change to just a flat green, is this intended? It's not an issue for me as such just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Nice work, thanks again.

Nice release, as an Aussie trying to get assets together this is a welcome addition, thanks. I did notice that when spooling up the rotor textures change to just a flat green, is this intended? It's not an issue for me as such just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Nice work, thanks again.

Its just because the rotors blur texture is flat green for the moment ... in the future I might work a little bit on that mate.

Thanks

Thanks for this realy cool Heli!

I just made a Retexture for it to represent the German TTH variant and hope to be able to release it soon.

nnasz3oo.jpg

Hope you like it :o

Keep up your great work!

Thx Aplion for your work. I was waiting for that helo a long time. Would you be so kind to also publish the original texture files from your 3d programm or maybe even your PSDs? It's pretty hard to retexture certain parts without indications. This would be so nice and helpful.

Thx Aplion for your work. I was waiting for that helo a long time. Would you be so kind to also publish the original texture files from your 3d programm or maybe even your PSDs? It's pretty hard to retexture certain parts without indications. This would be so nice and helpful.

Unfortunatelly most of my exported, from 3ds max, maps have been changed (reworked) into Object Builder so it is quite difficult for anyone to locate some parts (without the help of my 3d model from 3ds max).

I believe that the most difficult map for retexturing is this one with heli doors so I've exported this one from Object Builder https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrxwc0hg52yv5r7/doors_co.png?dl=0 ... I hope it helps.

In case anyone has found any other part difficult for retexturing just let me know.

Thats amazing. No change to upload the OB exports from tail, outer haul and misc also? You would be the hero of the day :D

Thats amazing. No change to upload the OB exports from tail, outer haul and misc also? You would be the hero of the day :D

As the model is splitted in parts ... I have to reunite them all into one single pbo in order to have a completed map in OB ... not easy to do that as some parts from different pbos will be overlapped I guess ... but I'll give it a try the soonest possible.

Thanks for this realy cool Heli!

I just made a Retexture for it to represent the German TTH variant and hope to be able to release it soon.

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150228/temp/nnasz3oo.jpg

Hope you like it :o

Keep up your great work!

Do you plan on realeasing this to the public, My German unit would love to have this retexture.

Thx the effort, m8

ok this is the best I can do about the four basic UV maps for retexturing ... as I said these maps are not "user friendly" as they are reworked into OB, but I believe that they will help people on their retexture efforts.

Download Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwxh4ocg6451xdv/NH90_UV_Maps.rar?dl=0

Retex is almost done. I just need to rewrite the configs to release it as a single mod.

I will also release my PSD files. I guess it will be late afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Thx again for the UV-Maps. Great help!