Sign in to follow this  
[kgb]cartman

"Dak To" Map - Unsung ArmA 2 & 3

@Lato1982...please read the last posts here, u will find anything about the a3 release there:cool:

@Inlesco...thanks a lot mate:-)

@Keeway...sry! i have no time to get back in the mission editor... so build some missions or wait that other peoples handle that.

cheers

show

As long as ALiVE Profiles this map I find it pretty easy to make a MSO for this map.

some missions would be great asher;-) so let me know if u have something to check out ;)

the a3 version of dak to need some more work...atm i found no way to add water in the rice paddies and when i dont find a way to handle that i think about to delet them...so let me test some things first before i release this map for a3.

i also work on my old mekong delta map. a new version for a2 and yes a a3 version. i am near finish with my self painted new satmap:

i hope u like it:

satMap_LCO_zpssic28xea.jpg

Hi Showmaker

Tried to load this last night into CO but although it ahowed as a loaded mod in "Expansions", it did not show up in the editor; tried loading it alone, with CBA, with CBA + Unsung 2.6. Everything else loaded fine.

I have the full ACR, however I'm still on 1.62 for various reasons. Does it have some 1.63-specific code?

@Orcinus...i play it only with 1.63...i dont test it on 1.62 but i know that if u want to play uns2.6 without bugs u need 1.63...

cheers

show