dezkit

dezkit's Bell 206 helicopter

Hey Dezkit. Just did a few test flights and what ever the problem was seems to have disappeared. I tried with all of my mods running and with just your chopper and cba. Everything worked fine. I even tried carrying 6 troops on the floats and they all disembarked when ordered. The only problem I did encounter was the get out position of the troops. They got tangled in the rotor and damaged it. Although I haven't downloaded your newest update yet.

Thanks, all. Hope you are enjoying this addon.

Hi nice mod.

I saw a bug quite annoying.

The snap point in Zeus is not on the bottom on the heli (like all items in Zeus), but in his 3Dcenter. This is an issue, because every time you create the heli with zeus and you put it on the floor, it appears half in the ground. physx collision later ... the heli bounce, and crash in flames...

Anyway, Good work

I just land on water, then hit "eject", and the chopper do a roll, and explode

I will upload a video if that can help

Well, i don't have this bug anymore with the last update :)

Still have the bug of the floating character when you exit the chopper on sea

Well, the spotlight is quite strong and I can barely see when it is on in 1st person but the Bell looks real pretty!

It's because the copilot AI looks directly in front even thought the spotlight is set to look down at an angle. Also the light shines through the cockpit because arma doesn't allow dynamic lighting.

What you can do is tell the copilot to aim at something (by pressing T) and then turn on spotlight.

Great mod! I really like the ability to engage from the skids. A few odd things I noticed, when you get inside of the back of the heli, doors are visible even though the heli doesnt have doors and you cant see the people on the skids. Also when I use this with ALIVE for transport, it spawns with both of the skids packed with people so I cant get on the skid. Is there a way to just have a pilot and copilot for ALIVE transport? Also the AI on the skids appear to be invincible (cant be shot)

Thanks again! Great mod!

Edited by Opendome

Seems like the firing from vehicles is glitched when not aiming down your sight..the view is in the main rotor of the helicopter?? lol.

Also sometimes the exit point of the vehicle is too close to the helicopter and you get stuck inside the helo.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Just been playing around with the helicopters a bit. I noticed that the nato transport variant has no doors on the outside but when you go into first person while inside there are doors. Just a small glitch I thought I would bring up.

Just been playing around with the helicopters a bit. I noticed that the nato transport variant has no doors on the outside but when you go into first person while inside there are doors. Just a small glitch I thought I would bring up.

I'm not sure whether the developer still works on this mod...There's quite a bunch of bugs that have been there even before his latest update, which was like two months ago.. :/

Can you add a Bell 407X version for us,please?   Would be awsome...preferably with 30% lower sound level.

The B206 spawns underground via zeus or eden editor, also some times the floating skids didnt work in the SAR B206 :c

19 hours ago, PabloSalto said:

The B206 spawns underground via zeus or eden editor, also some times the floating skids didnt work in the SAR B206 :c

This mod was made in 2015 so likely will no longer work with the latest Arma3 version.

Also by posting in a very old thread you broke this forum rules:

10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion.

• Like 2