Bell 206 JetRanger

Version 0.3

Pictures

-----------

2eYxso9m.jpg9J2bmYIm.jpgJRwEYwJm.jpgVgbg3tEm.jpg

Types

-----------

1. EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

2. FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation)

3. FL (Floats)

4. HS (High Skids)

5. LS (Low Skids)

6. Police

7. Rescue

8. TV (News)

9. Armed

10. Unarmed

Features

-----------

- Slingloading (500kg or less)

- 3 different types of skids

- Copilot controls FLIR and spotlight

- PIP of FLIR in cockpit and cargo seats

- Firing-from-vehicle (FFV) from benches

- M134 Cannon, DAR missiles

- 10 custom skins

- 10 different variants

- Float skids float on water

- PSD template included

- Spotlights/Landing lights different actions - To turn on press lights on, then the selected light

Download

-----------

(Main)

Google Drive (v0.3)

Steam Workshop (v0.3)

(Alternative)

Armaholic (v0.3)

Play withSix (v0.3)

(Missions)

Pilot Bell 206 (Rescue) On Missions by RobJ

(Other)

PSD Template

Credits

-----------

dezkit - Arma 3 port

Brandon Filer - Exterior model upgrade, textures, flight dynamics, PDF User Manual

George A. Arana - Interior model upgrade, liveries, modified sound CFG

Owen Hewitt - Original GMax model, textures

Known bugs/things to implement

-----------

- Hitpoints

- RotorLib

- Etc (I wanted to get this version out asap, theres a bunch of bugs for now)

Edited by dezkit

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

A great release from Dezkit. The work on this is of great quality and I see it fitting well on the RP server I play on. There is a large amount of units in this pack to select from and is a lot more better then those releases that only make 1 variant of their vehicle.

Highly suggest others to check this out.

New mod v0.2.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@dezkit;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

this sounds like it could be absolutely awesome with an authentic flight model and water landings! keep up the good work. already looking very promising

Hi there

Nice work, really nice to fly !

Any ETA on advance mod ? (rotorlib)

Also, when i fly the one with float skids, and try to make a sea-landing, the chopper made an half barrel roll, and flow

Hey, nice work btw, but I've noticed a few bugs (you mentioned they were going to be there).

First of all - ALL helicopters have firing from vehicles from benches. Including all the helicopters that don't even have benches, meaning you're floating in the air. It's a bit more acceptable with the helis that have floaters...though I am not so sure how many people would like to sit on a helicopter's floater. It looks even more retarded on the helicopter that has miniguns, because you're literally sitting infront of the minigun...you'd get your legs blasted off..haha :D

Secondly, the entry/exit points of the helicopters seem a bit messed up.

Entering the helicopter plays the animation in the sky, realistically chopping your head off, but that's not a huge problem. However, getting out of the helicopters is problematic - If you get out of the helis that have benches or floaters, you get stuck..Not optimal if you want to do insertions :P Suggest moving the exit point further away from the helo.

Also, the police & NATO transport variants have an open back, it'd be great if you can sit in the back seats and FFV from there (The FFV that is present on those helos right now is sitting on an invisible bench instead of inside the helo - aka, the first problem i mentioned).

So similar how em GTA 4/(5?) cops would sit on the edge of the helicopter shooting ya..

http://lcpdxbox360clan.webs.com/photos/LCPD/PoliceMaverick-GTA4-front.jpg

Hope these gets fixed :)

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Edited by PhonicStudios

G'day Dezkit. Just had a chance to download and give your choppers a flight. Great work on them, but I have one issue to bring to your attention. When I landed a float equipped chopper on the water, the floats sank below the surface and after a few seconds the chopper rolled to the left and sank, killing me in the process. Could you have a look at this issue please.

Very greate helicopter ! It's possible to have the .psd for the skin ?

Woua thank you ! So if i made my skin, do you allow me to repack to pbo and add it to my server mod ?

I would prefer if you pack it into a different pbo

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

G'day Dezkit. Just had a chance to download and give your choppers a flight. Great work on them, but I have one issue to bring to your attention. When I landed a float equipped chopper on the water, the floats sank below the surface and after a few seconds the chopper rolled to the left and sank, killing me in the process. Could you have a look at this issue please.

Did this happen one time or all the time for you? I hadn't had this issue even with the waves set too 100. I'll investigate into the matter though

I would prefer if you pack it into a different pbo

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Did this happen one time or all the time for you? I hadn't had this issue even with the waves set too 100. I'll investigate into the matter though

I have had this issue as well, every time. The waves were set to their minimum.

Only had time for a few test flights, but it happened every time I landed on the water. Thanks for looking into it.

Okay I just tested both the FL and Rescue version by landing on the water, then turning off my engine. I fast forwarded the time 4x and waited 1 minute. I did this 4 times and I did not tip over. Can you guys give me some steps to reproduce?

2/19/2015 - v0.3

- Added dive instrument gauge in cockpit.

- Added material for guns.

- Added torque indicator.

- Added rpm indicator.

- Added bank indicator.

- Added slingload sound.

- Changed copilot position in cockpit.

- Changed altitude indicator from barometric to radar.

- Changed pilot FOV.

- Changed get in animation for cargo.

- Changed cargo sitting position.

- Fixed airspeed indicator showing incorrect speed.

- Fixed bug where people float on invisible benches.

- Fixed some instruments being glow in the dark because of an arma bug.

- Removed error message on start.

- Removed extra sounds (decreases file size by roughly 1 half).

Download

-----------

(Main)

Google Drive (v0.3)

Steam Workshop (v0.3)

Edited by dezkit

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Woua thank you ! So if i made my skin, do you allow me to repack to pbo and add it to my server mod ?

Why don't you send it to Dezkit so he can add it into the PBO. Would keep all the variants nicely into one addon, rather then a model and several fan made texture variants that need to be downloaded and maintained seperatly?

Okay I just tested both the FL and Rescue version by landing on the water, then turning off my engine. I fast forwarded the time 4x and waited 1 minute. I did this 4 times and I did not tip over. Can you guys give me some steps to reproduce?

I just land on water, then hit "eject", and the chopper do a roll, and explode

I will upload a video if that can help

Great to see you back there, gratz on the release.