Nutronic

I can't play Minidayz :(

Hi there,

cannot play the game. It worked yesterday on my pc with firefox. 

Tried to play today, tested with chrome and Firefox, both up-to-date, no addons, no adblocker e.g.

WebGl enabled

Game stucks when loading a map.

http://postimg.org/gallery/h043sfvo/

Edit: Works now, I didn't change anything.

I like this game, and the progress is awesome if you step by from time to time. New map Namalsk, Multiplayer server ... keep up the good work!

I'm trying to play single player but it just keeps loading forever. I left it my computer loading the game and went and ate breakfast and took a shower and when I came back it was still loading. Was working fine last night. Suggestions? 

I can't play the SP version of MiniDayz, the MP version is fine.

I get stuck at the second log in screen, as in I can see the main menu. Is the SP just down for now?

Hi! If you have some problems with login or account creation please contact our support on support@bistudio.com - they'll help you and notice the IT department that there is some issue with the process. This way we can track the issue down more easily.  ;)

I figured it may be because the game was downloaded on my other computer.So I went to my purchase receipt,and found the download link to re-download it on my new computer,but it says I haven't "purchased" it. lol. Btw, game looks great,and loving the additions, keep up the great work.  

its says   i need a email on the login screen of the game

Hi there, I really want to play minidayz but when i get to the screen that asks me to enter my password and username, I click "Create account" and it sends me to here : https://account.bistudio.com/signup?redirect=https:%2F%2Fdayz.com%2Fminidayz

And on this page it says "Sorry, the page you are looking for is not here." 

Can you please help me?

Hey! I already have an account here, and I tried to log in on MINIDAYZ but it says invalid password. So I clicked CREATE ACCOUNT and this is what it says: "Sorry, the page you are looking for is not here."

Hello,

I have a question. Can I play MiniDayZ on Mac? I was testing it today but doesn't work for me. I tried it in Safari and Chrome?

Is there any way to play it on Mac? 

Thanks

Lukas

hello there minidayz still seems to have problems could someone please hurry and fix it

same problem, i thought i was doing something wrong, but it still does it wrong after i check my username and password like twelve times, i don't want to jump through hoops and go through a maze for Bohemia, i just want to play their game, hurry up bohemia, we need our MINIDAYZ! please????

can somone make me a account i wanted to play the game but i cant login :angry:  :huh:  :mad: 

Whenever I try to login to play minidayz it says I need to claim game in store first, But i do and it doesnt go away, Please help

• Like 2

How do I "claim" a game, it reads that i "have the game" but when i go to play it, it reads "you have to claim the game first"

• Like 2

The game not work  :( .

Error: " You need to claim in store first "

The message is repeated when I want to play  :( .

• Like 2

Having a glitch saying i need to claim in store, but it says i already have. Is there a fix to this?

• Like 2