Its low on our Prio list.

However, if we do, it will be:

Eindhoven AB + Oirschotseheide+Drunese duinen

That will be awesome, i hope you guys will make it!

A small textual Update.

The CH47F has now been released for testing by Batavian Tactical. In the next few weeks they will test it live during Online missions/training.

The Advanced Flight Model seems to be implemented well now, with some help for a RL Chinook pilot!

At the moment special features like 'firing from vehicles' and others are being implemented.

Also someone is working on a correct texture (gray) and the Miniguns that were fitted in Konyo's version are being replaced by an FN MAG.

More pictures and possibly a live action video soon!

• Like 1

Update again.

While we have been quiet for months, there has been more than enough progress.

The following stuff has been done in-house:

- Misc equipment retextures: helmets, hats, uniforms

- Fixes and additions to Ch47F plus a texture overhaul

- Ah64D MP fix for PNVS

- Netherlands Middle South Area (Roosendaal, Breda, Gilze, Gorinchem) see the area overview above.

The last one is a terrain which has now actually started to have visible progress. The terrain is over 40x40 and key locations will be explanded bit by bit. Thre current priority is the SF training area near Roosendaal: "Rucphense heide". Breda Int. Airport, Gilze-Rijen Airbase and the Maas-Waal low flying area.

We expect to post some good screenshot with real life compairisons within a month!

At the same time we have two side projects, which have not been forgotten. The Leusderheide will be redone from OFP (Arma: Coldwar assault) and 'T Harde artillery firing range is allready done for VBS3 but will be remade for Arma3!

While working on all these things, we are working on options to create the Colt C7 and C8. But we expect a first version no eariler than Q4 of 2016.

Update again.

While we have been quiet for months, there has been more than enough progress.

The following stuff has been done in-house:

- Misc equipment retextures: helmets, hats, uniforms

- Fixes and additions to Ch47F plus a texture overhaul

- Ah64D MP fix for PNVS

- Netherlands Middle South Area (Roosendaal, Breda, Gilze, Gorinchem) see the area overview above.

The last one is a terrain which has now actually started to have visible progress. The terrain is over 40x40 and key locations will be explanded bit by bit. Thre current priority is the SF training area near Roosendaal: "Rucphense heide". Breda Int. Airport, Gilze-Rijen Airbase and the Maas-Waal low flying area.

We expect to post some good screenshot with real life compairisons within a month!

At the same time we have two side projects, which have not been forgotten. The Leusderheide will be redone from OFP (Arma: Coldwar assault) and 'T Harde artillery firing range is allready done for VBS3 but will be remade for Arma3!

While working on all these things, we are working on options to create the Colt C7 and C8. But we expect a first version no eariler than Q4 of 2016.

I believe there already is someone making a Colt C7 and C8

EDIT: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190403-colt-c7-nld-project-too-inexperienced-with-o2-need-help/ there is the link to the forum post

Oh lol I kindof know that group. Wasnt aware of the project!

Thanks for the headsup! I will contact them. :)

Headsup everyone!

Lowlands Warrior will, from now on, inform the community in detail about mod progress on their own forum.

This way anyone interested in the mod can stay in touch easily and see all our projects together in one forum

You can ask us anything there whenever you want, as often as you want.

http://lowlandswarrior.nl/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=55

This topic, on the BiS forum, will be used to announce large upcomming releases.

• Like 1

A little development Update:

NL South will be publicly released as an alpha version somewhere by the end of summer. This is a 41x41km terrain using CUP and some custom objects and structures, representing the area from Roosendaal to Gorinchem.

The C7 NLD is actively being worked on and some items like the standard issue 65liters backpack, caps, berrets etc.

These will NOT be simple retextures but actual models.

A small 4x4km terrain will be released soon, which was a small project for one of our developer's job. It's a water purification site near 'sGravenpolder, in the Zeeland provice in the Netherlands.

Not the quality we aim for, but fun to have for the dutch guys in the community.

Keep an eye on our forums and pictures with messages will start popping up.

http://lowlandswarrior.nl/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=55

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Crielaard said:

The C7 NLD is actively being worked on and some items like the standard issue 65liters backpack, caps, berrets etc.

These will NOT be simple retextures but actual models.

Will the C7 be part of a Diemaco pack like you had with OFP? http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=5633 - it was one of my favourite addons in OFP:Resistance. Also the convoy mission included with the addon with resistance forces on malden was a fun. :happy:

• Like 1

Yes. The intent is to do what we did in the old days. However the development team aint as vast and experienced as back then.

Hence all the slow progress.

The Lowlands Warrior team has been on a modding streak the last weeks

Here are some random screenshots which speak for them selves:

Netherlands South (Middle Brabant)

This ever going project will be released for the public somewhere during this year, in Alpha stage. The Rucphenseheide, Maas/Waal area, Vaartschool KCT, Gilze-Rijen Airbase and some industrial areas will be populated.

yS5NTb3.png

Rucphenseheide

This is just a 3d view of the NL South terrain. Gilze Rijen Airbase is also taking shape as I write this post.

Sz8n5AO.png

EHGR - Gilze-Rijen Airbase (Old WiP picture)

OLz0SES.png

Waterzuivering 's Gravenpolder (Water purificationsite)

This was a small project we did for the NL Army, ported (legally) to Arma3

iY8fPHF.jpg

Mutsdas

The well known headwear of the NL Special forces trainees

0a2StPU.jpg

MB 290

Porting from our own OFP (CWA) assets

sc1EhVs.png

Colt C7NLD

A weapon model build from scratch. Works in game, but needs a lot of visual polishing

kZZXDJC.png

• Like 14

On 14-6-2017 at 11:38 PM, R0adki11 said:

Will the C7 be part of a Diemaco pack like you had with OFP? http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=5633 - it was one of my favourite addons in OFP:Resistance. Also the convoy mission included with the addon with resistance forces on malden was a fun. :happy:

Thanks, I feel flattered.

:thanx:

• Like 4

Yeah yeah we are still here.

In the back a lot is happening.

Very soon we will release a terrain which was used in VBS3 during actual training of the dutch armed forces.

It sounds more promissing than it really is...

More Terrains will be releases like an Alpha version of our Netherlands "Brabant" map.

We also got broad resources to make more terrains. The good old Leusderheide training area is going to be a fact aswell.

A video of our Colt C7 and/or C8 will be released. but its in early development stage still.

The Diemaco C7 may be releases with it. Credit goes to ONS mod for the base files.

The AH64 Apache is being reconfigged and polished. Its technically a downgrade because we are removing some features. However the mod has grown with the current A3 vanilla features. (which was the intent anyway)

The CH47F is making some progress aswell. However all credit goes to our friends from the ONS Mod. We will just change the skin for now.

• Like 2

I'm itching to get my hands on that C7 NLD too. Looking very good guys!

Could there be an german version with an mg3 on top or is this out of scope for you guys?

Any way I love it!

5 hours ago, Ghostworrior said:

Could there be an german version with an mg3 on top or is this out of scope for you guys?

Any way I love it!

No sorry we only focus on Dutch armed forces.

If the BW mod wants to cooperate with us, we are willing to share with those guys.

It seems however that the modding community has become very closed regarding sharing knowledge and efforts. That was better in the OFP days.

I have a funny feeling there are even 2 others that are making NL stuff behind closed doors. So us dutchies are basically wasting loads of time together. lol.

More progress on the NL-South map. Some of these images have content posted before but everything is being improved. So far only 30 sq. km (of of 1677 sq.km) is populated with objects and no more than 10 sq. km is really worth playing on, regarding details. But! An Alpha will be released...soon gentlemen....soon.

A27 Merwede bridge, Sleeuwijk/Werkendam

tOn4JLv.png

Sleeuwijk (near Fort Altena)

TWPtsaK.png

Gilze-Rijen Airbase

Y6wNt0H.png

Breda International Airport (aka Seppe)

7An3uY8.png

Ruchpense Bossen & Rucphense Heide (NL SF Training Area)

dtieBHd.png

• Like 3