Sign in to follow this  
butterman-bill

WWII Mod WIP - Looking for modelers and texturers

Hello BI Forums, I am looking for fellow community content creators who would be interested in making a WWII Addon that consisted of small arms, clothing, and possibly vehicles. People who know how to texture or model, or who are real good with the config side of things are welcome. Happy modding :)

- ButterMan Bill

get in contact with the I44 team somehow

would rather have 1 ww2 mod than loads of different ones mate :)

I agree, I like WWII but we struggling to even just have one working, so ye the best would be to join efforts

get in contact with the I44 team somehow

would rather have 1 ww2 mod than loads of different ones mate :)

:D I44 team its KO.

What skills do you have in moding? Are you 3D-artist, coder?

I mean any one can ask for stuff that other should do, but can you make somthing your self for a mod? :)

Our mod is making ww2 Pacific theater for Arma 3.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?143150-Hell-in-the-Pacific-0-5-beta-release

awesome to hear, have you got any WIP picys :)

I am, in fact, a 3d artist, while not the best, i am learning and getting better. I also code, as i have been creating weapon packs for A3, and i ask for help so that it isnt just me alone working on something, which makes it much harder to make progress. Surely you understand that. At this point, i have gotten several weapons, self created and from friends, into arma 3. I am interested in your work, so please do PM me

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

:D I44 team its KO.

I've been trying to contact them, so i can use some of their source files and/or models so i can pick up where they have seemingly left off

Seems like a good idea but you always have Iron Front available for use so might aswell use that depsite it being annoying to install and setup.

What I learned from the text, about what it should be the topic of this mod?

I am, in fact, a 3d artist, while not the best, i am learning and getting better. I also code, as i have been creating weapon packs for A3, and i ask for help so that it isnt just me alone working on something, which makes it much harder to make progress. Surely you understand that. At this point, i have gotten several weapons, self created and from friends, into arma 3. I am interested in your work, so please do PM me

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

I've been trying to contact them, so i can use some of their source files and/or models so i can pick up where they have seemingly left off

Send Babylonjoke a pm, he is the guy to talk to about 3D Artist if you intressted. Not me. :)

Hello there friends,

I will not create a new topic since there's one similar here already.

I am organizing weekly TvT events in IFA3, and we have some modelers who are constantly creating new models, but we do not have any texturers...

If there's anyone who wants to help, then please let me know. We have different types of completed models in need of textures, starting from infantry weapons and finishing with tanks and vehicles with interiors.

Thank you for your time

Hello there friends,

I will not create a new topic since there's one similar here already.

I am organizing weekly TvT events in IFA3, and we have some modelers who are constantly creating new models, but we do not have any texturers...

If there's anyone who wants to help, then please let me know. We have different types of completed models in need of textures, starting from infantry weapons and finishing with tanks and vehicles with interiors.

Thank you for your time

hello im very interest for play IFA3 you are adress ?

sorry my english is bad ^^ im french

I asked members of French IF community to contact you ;)