Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Zigomarvin) on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

@Belbo, it's fixed, the archive now includes both .bisign and .bikey :rolleyes:

Thanks, awesome! :)

I wish this could be used to replace the AGM hand signals. Currently AGM hand signals are accessed by opening the AGM menu and selecting a hand signal which is just not practical. The problem is that in AGM hot swapping weapons is bound to the 1-2-3-4 keys thus interfering with the THS keys. I can't just rebind the keys because of how perfect the number keys are for both mods. Ideally I would like to press ctrl+1-2-3-4 for swapping weapons and 1-2-3-4-5 for THS. Problem is that I would still have AGM hand signals in the menu which would be completely redundant and "ghetto".

1.0.4 released,

fixed a little mistake, sorry :(,

file and change log in fist post

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

** Note:

since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

PlayWithSix guys are fast ^^

so, v1.1.0 has been released, Emperias made 2 new animations we hope you will enjoy (engage and point), he is also working on 2 more animations :).

we also made some beautiful screens and fixed few bug, more informations in the first thread :)

tactical-hand-signals-stop-thumbnail.jpg tactical-hand-signals-forward-thumbnail.jpg tactical-hand-signals-regroup-thumbnail.jpg tactical-hand-signals-point-thumbnail.jpg

** Note:

Hey, like the new additions you made, will you be adding the new CBA keybinds soon? just asking because maintaining our repository just got a little bit difficult with the recent CBA-changes

hey, it should be updated tonight

Edited by Zigomarvin

1.1.1 released. Updated to support new CBA key binding system, link in first post

new animations should arrive next weekend

kecharles28, if you'r human, is it possible to regenerate playWithSix banner with a screen or new logo ?

Edited by Zigomarvin

** Note:

remember me Bf vietnam and 2142..... plus

is it possible a version with voices and gesture synchronized?;)

Edited by Zukov

** Note:

THS 1.2.0 released, 2 new animations "hold" and "warning" for a total of 8 gestures.

is it possible a version with voices and gesture synchronized?;)

this mod tries to provide a slient way to communicate :/, why do not just speak in your mic ?

Edited by Zigomarvin

I love this mod, we and my teammates use it all the time to communicate non verbal ;).

Really thx for bringing this in game and improve it.

Great. I have a question.

What is the difference with "hold" and "stop" in the tactics?

What is the difference with "hold" and "stop" in the tactics?

"stop" is an immediate stop on the spot. "hold" is for hold a place in defensive position.

but you can give the meaning you want at the different gestures.

Quick question which might sound retarded, but, will this mod cause a server to get RPT error spam if a player using this joins the server and THS isn't running on the server? I'd think not, but I'm curious. Thanks!

"stop" is an immediate stop on the spot. "hold" is for hold a place in defensive position.

but you can give the meaning you want at the different gestures.

thanks.