Tactical Hand Signals
by Emperias & Zigomarvin
When distances are too long for voice communication* and as a quick alternative to radio communication* at short range, we are proud to release the Tactical Hand Signals. The THS provides, in a MilSim vision, some simples an clear hand signals you can use in any situation. All these gestures were made by ourselves to be as clear and natural as possible.
* when using TFAR or ACRE2
- Tap shoulder action to informe your mates without a word
- 8 original animations based on real hand signals, designed to accomodate gameplay as well as aesthetics
- Customisable key bindings to fit your keyboard configuration
How it works :
When THS is enabled, the keys that have been assigned using the CBA system will trigger hand signal animations. You can disable THS by pressing the "enable/disable THS" key.
By default, THS actions are bound to the 1-9 keys, so enabling THS will override the AI command controls. Just disable THS if you need to command AI.
Default controls :
- P : enable/disable THS
- 1 : tap shoulder
- 2 : stop
- 3 : get cover
- 4 : forward
- 5 : rally up
- 6 : engage
- 7 : point
- 8 : hold
- 9 : warning
All key bindings can be customized from the CBA key binding menu, which you can find in configure > controls > configure addon.
If you use ALT for Freelook, you will have to bind each key twice in the binding menu. This is because of how the CBA key bindings system handles ALT, CTRL and SHIFT.
Community Base addons A3
THS 1.2.4 | | Steam
1.2.4 - december 13 2016
- fixed : what a "soulder" is ?
- enhanced : code optimisation
- enhanced : binarization
1.2.3 - june 07 2016
- fixed : shoulder tap sound didn't worked anymore since 1.60
- fixed : minor script error
- fixed : script error when trying to reload without weapon
- enhanced : some script rework to prevent errors in vehicles
- added : 2 new animations, "hold" and "warning"
- fixed : support for new CBA key binding system
- added : 2 new animations, "point" and "engage"
- fixed : it was possible to thow dozens of shoulder taps by holding key pressed
- fixed : no shoulder tap reception display when THS was disabled
- fixed : error when reloading launchers
- removed : logo when starting mission, it has been considered too instusive so we removed it
- refactored : THS recieves new shaped logo, main logo has been refactored using ths animation
- fixed : shoulder tap sound now works -__-'