Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

Object Textures for Heli DLC

Dear Devs,

Hi there - is there any way we can get textures for the lovely objects that have come with the Heli DLC? Just discovered most can be re-textured with the setObjectTexture command! :D I know the PBOs are encrypted - but might the textures become available on Arma 3 Tools at some point, perhaps?

Edited by Kydoimos

Open up your Arma 3 Tools and hit "Mount P: Drive". It will register some sort of virtual hard drive with some useful stuff on it. There you can find .PSDs for the Huron at least. (Not sure about the Taru.)

Ooh, interesting! Thanks man! :D

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------

Hope there's some of the objects there - it's so cool - you can change the texture on pretty much all the objects with the heli DLC! Finally, customisable furniture, lol! :D (Geez, on the other hand, maybe I should get out more!).

It get's better, textures are only the beginning ("But wait, there's more!"):

Ah, since you're mould free now you can safely stay inside.^^ I've been snowed in for the past week, we had like three hours of clear sunlight in that time and I'm still alive. ;)

Open up your Arma 3 Tools and hit "Mount P: Drive". It will register some sort of virtual hard drive with some useful stuff on it. There you can find .PSDs for the Huron at least. (Not sure about the Taru.)
The Taru textures are included as well ;)

Ps: You can also simply run Arma 3 tools from Steam, then, click on View (top menu) >> Open samples

@IndeedPete - Ah, mate! That's awesome!!!!:D

@Tom_48_97 - Thanks! That's good to know! Very handy! However, no object textures there for the heli DLC - do you think that could be a possibility for the future? :D I promise a nice AAF camo version of the water pump! :P

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

@IndeedPete - 'Awesome' in regards to the video! :D Not being 'snowed in'! Still feeling the freeze in the UK though! Even with the heating on!

It's melting already. We're close to 0°C again, just a few degrees below.^^