Sign in to follow this  
akvadakar

Dynamic

Hey guys,

I like the CCE2 mission so I decided to create something similar but less demanding.

Features:

- Whole island used - you can go anywhere and still find enemy soldiers

- Up to 24 players: 4 groups with 6 soldiers each

- Group leaders can choose starting point for their groups anywhere on the island

- Revive respawn (by Kegetys I guess)

- Request random missions during the game

- Number of enemies depends on the number of players

- Random enemy patrols (armored, infantry, convoy, heli) near the position of players

- Random garrison in cities - bigger city = bigger garrison (spawns only when a player is near)

- Small villages may or may not have garrison, civilians, cars etc.

- Patrols & garrisons spawn infinitely. (once you clear the city - move away (cca >1 km) - move back (cca <1 km) = new garrison)

- Modified dynamic weather script by Mad Max

- Modified Nikiller's set pos inside building = enemy can be inside buildings

- Position of all players is tracked by marker with number & color according to the player's number in group & group (visible to everyone)

- First-aid kit for everyone

- Custom gear menu

- Artillery support

- CAS support

- Support vehicles which can be deployed for tickets earned by killing enemies & completing missions

- Set AI skill level & Score limit in lobby

- Random music plays all the time (only original OFP tracks)

- Dead bodies are deleted after 2 minutes

You can change many parameters in init.sqs (distance for patrols to spawn, weapons/ammo, support vehicles, type of enemy etc.).

You can port it with small effort to any island:

- Copy all things & place the EmptyHelipads for cities (base.sqs = big city, base1.sqs - medium, base0.sqs - small)

- Keep in mind the respawn_west marker must be outside of the "Playeralive" trigger zone

- "Server" gamelogic cannot be in water

No-addon version (Nogova, Everon, Malden, Kolgujev): http://www.mediafire.com/download/avbe7lllgj2rjb1/BIS_Dynamic.rar

WW4 Extended version (Everon): http://www.mediafire.com/download/5vse7rdpiwduv4j/[WW4]_Dynamic.eden.pbo

WW4 Extended version (Skye): http://www.mediafire.com/download/c7sc7dxocqgxuuj/[WW4]_Dynamic.skye.pbo

Enjoy & report any bugs, suggestions ;)

Edited by Akvadakar
v1.51 uploaded

Updated the 1st post with additional info about modding.

Edited by Akvadakar

Nice. Maybe a little bit "arcadish" and straight-forward, but in some instances that is a good thing. Definately worth try!

I noticed the ammo bug can a stress server much more than I thought (even with the deleting ammo script) so now the ammo boxes are local to the player who created them.

All missions are updated in the #1 post + one new for RECON & WW4 addons on Scandrova.

I also changed the distances for patrols one more time - now they spawn further so you have more room for tactic. (of course you can change it in init.sqs)

Cool mission but I think a time limit would be better than a score limit. Maybe it could feature a rescue heli outro that would save the team from the warzone when time limit would be reached. :)

Can it work in SP too btw?

Well at least it has an "objective". It would be too easy to survive the time limit...

I wanted to add random objectives during the mission but I run out of time ATM so maybe in the future ;)

No plans for SP, sorry.

Looks very interesting, looking forward to testing.

Nice :)

I am going to improve the mission when I will get more free time (1 month probably).

Version 1.5 uploaded.

Added custom dialog menu, random missions, scanning, convoys, more support vehicles, added tickets, reduced lag during units spawn and much more!

No-addon version now includes Everon, Nogova, Malden and Kolgujev.

Also all versions are updated to v1.51 - tweaked patrols respawn.

On 7/16/2015 at 11:50 AM, akvadakar said:

No-addon version now includes Everon, Nogova, Malden and Kolgujev.

Also all versions are updated to v1.51 - tweaked patrols respawn.

I can;t download the WW4 versions, and I know this has been a long time but I hope you see it or someone who has a working link sees this.