Sign in to follow this  
VALROKOFFICIAL

Extension Menu Mod Picture faded

Hello guys,

So tried to include a .paa picture in my modfolder, for it to show up in the in-game extension menu and in the bottom of the screen. This picture is well clear when opening the file itself; but when launching arma 3 and looking at it in-game, it is completely faded away (barely visible -almost transparent).

I have edited the picture in Corel Draw, saved it as both .png and .tga (with and without transparent background), opened the file with GIMP, added a new window and cut the object needed; and pasted into the new window. I have then saved the file as .tga to open it in TexView 2, converting the file into a .paa file. Usually this works for in-game mission pictures and all, so I do not know what has happened with the picture through this; as it does appear -but just barely visible.

Please help!

What's the resolution of the picture? IIRC this is common when the picture's height and/or width is not a power of 2 (eg. 256, 512, 1024 ...)

• Like 1

How did you fix this as im having the same problem however when i put it in jps format it works