poolpunk

PLP BeachObjects

Hey Poolpunk, how's the progress coming along? ;)

Eagerly awaiting new stuff to play with!

Hey Poolpunk, thanks for create this package!

I'm using this and plp-containers at my new creation: "Traira Operation" map.

I have a big issue with 1.56RC : rpt is spammed by "vertex id out of limit" on almost all objects from the pack :(

does the work finished?

How about a mistake? "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DestructionEffects.scope" (v1.56)

I have a big issue with 1.56RC : rpt is spammed by "vertex id out of limit" on almost all objects from the pack :(

I'm noticing this also PP any chance you can check it out as its spamming the RPT pretty bad

ok - will take a look at the weekend and upload a fixed version.

• Like 1

Any luck finding the objects that were spamming the RPT PP?

@Auss - i hoped i eliminated what i saw by re-packing the MLODs - Does the issue you mention still exist with the new Version?

@Miller, Foxhound - Thanks for your Support. Really. Updating PLP Containers and PLP Beach Objects in Steam Workshop still doesnt work for me btw - The entries are somehow corrupted.

@Karel - Totally missed that until now. Thanks! Did not dive into Eden Editor that much, cause i wanted to take myself some time.

• Like 1

PP those errors are still there mate they are spamming the RPT constantly. I'm gunna have to remove all the PLP addons as its becoming a real problem until you can fix it :(

OK PP the problem is all of your lights, the lanterns and globes, the WIKI signs the Logo also. Anything that has a light source or is illuminated is causing the spam. Thats what ive found so far

• Like 1

very easy to check, simply delete RPT then goto editor and place object, tab to RPT and see if its spammed