Sign in to follow this  
thecoolsideofthepillow

Disable DLC Preview Content?

I am getting really annoyed with having all the usable-in-the-editor-but-not-by-the-player preview content for the DLCs I do not own. All the missions I typically play just use everything in the class lists, so often I am screwed over with vehicles, weapons and outfits the game won't let me use or won't let me use without major game breaking advertisements for this crap I don't even want.

Is there a way I can get rid of this garbage? And do not tell me to buy it because that ain't happening.

Is there a way I can get rid of this garbage? And do not tell me to buy it because that ain't happening.

Perhaps play missions without that content, or better still support BIS and buy the DLCs they aren't that expensive.

Perhaps play missions without that content, or better still support BIS and buy the DLCs they aren't that expensive.

That's a novel idea buy the content your missions are using or don't use the content, I cant argue with that logic ;-)

All the missions I typically play just use everything in the class lists, so often I am screwed over with vehicles, weapons and outfits the game won't let me use or won't let me use without major game breaking advertisements for this crap I don't even want.

That means you usually play missions containing the Huron, the Taru, karts and race suits? I actually have never played a mission to which these and only these were crucial.

If you're creating the missions on your own, then just take a look at the symbols to the right of the item names. If there's the DLC-icon then don't use it.

But if you're talking about missions created by others just man up and either buy the DLCs or don't try to get into vehicles that you know you can't use. It's not that hard.

...But if you're talking about missions created by others just man up and either buy the DLCs or don't try to get into vehicles that you know you can't use. It's not that hard.

Apparently its rocket science...I'll start handing out the PhD's...