evromalarkey

Takistani Army A3 - TKA_A3

@Snippers not in our current plans, sorry. But maybe in the future.

@Imperator_Pete yeah I know ;) Here are some future plans:

//0.9.5

//Ural (Repair)

//Ural (Ammo)

//Ural (ZU-23)

//UAZ (AGS-30)

//UAZ (DShKM)

//BRDM-2

//BRDM-2 (ATGM)

//Military Offroad (M2)

//Military Offroad (SPG-9)

//UH-1H

//SUV

//1.0

//9P117 Scud-B

//Motorcycle

//V3S

//V3S Open

//BTR-40

//An-2

//M113

Ah fantastic! Now that I know how to make missions in Arma 3 I'll finally be able to whip up scenarios that I had only dreamed of in Arma 2 and Arrowhead.

With this release, the Takistani Army will get some new vehicles, all ported with A3 standarts. That means everything you are used to from RHS UAZs and Urals. And here I want to thank RHS team and Reyhard for sharing some of theirs A2 ports with CUP.

Besides UAZs and Urals, there are also new Military Offroads / Landrovers and BRDM-2s and M113. Be aware that RHS USAF is now required, due to the M113.

Anyway, no more updates in the near future. All vehicles will be replaced with CUP vehicles in version 1.0, that means that the vehicles that are missing will be there. After that the faction will be maybe integrated also directly into CUP.

My focus is now mainly towards CUP and ACR_A3.

Download:

GITHUB (167 MB)

Dependencies: (be aware, some of these mods have also dependencies)

@RHS_AFRF, @RHS_USAF, @RDS_Tank, @CUP

Changelog:

Added: BRDM-2, BRDM-2 (ATGM), BRDM-2 (HQ)

Added: UAZ (DShKM), UAZ (AGS-30), UAZ (SPG-9)

Added: Ural (ZU-23), Ural (Repair), Ural (Ammo), Ural (Empty)

Added: Military Offroad (M2), Military Offroad (SPG-9)

Added: M113

Added: Head and name for Plk. Aziz

Added: Groups with new vehicles

IMAGES - using All In Arma Terrain Pack

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]M29yhX0.jpg[/td]

[td]w1VE1LM.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]GoaGr70.jpg[/td]

[td]sseDfrl.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

i'm wondering the possibility to add the Taki camo to ACR special forces offroad by hiddenselection

Well, it's possible. But there is no texture that would fit on the special. So I will propably don't do it.

Thank you for your hard and great work. I enjoy this mod very much. I got some error placing m113 on the map: " No entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgvehicles/rhsusf_m113tank_base.scope" and this vehicle can't be placed on the map. thank you.

@PawelKPL M113 is dependent on RHS USAF, do you have it loaded with TKA_A3?

@PawelKPL M113 is dependent on RHS USAF, do you have it loaded with TKA_A3?

thank you, I checked it before and realized it is my fault loading not to date RHS USAF mod. Anyway thank you for quick reply. I have a question about Takistan map. We use that map as part of allinarmastandalone mod but errors still occour - eg. big rocks can be shot through. Will your team be working on that map ?

Evro do you have any plans of pushing the 0.95 update to the Workshop? I'm subscribed to the first version however there doesn't appear to be any change notes relating to the recent update.

Thanks.

@Imperator_Pete Sorry, I totally forgot about it! I will push the upgrade to the steam workshop tomorrow. ;)

Any plans for compatibility with ALIVE? Same for the CDF. I would love to incorporate these awesome mods into my larger missions...

Any plans for compatibility with ALIVE? Same for the CDF. I would love to incorporate these awesome mods into my larger missions...

Read first page, this mod work with alive.

Read first page, this mod work with alive.

My bad, it was not listed on the ALiVE wiki. Awesome that it works though...

Does anyone know how to remove the CUP's takistani army? Because I installed this takistani army mod but it doesnt replace the CUP's version(it's there before I installed this addon), I believe the CUP's version comes from Community Upgrade Project addon.

Having issues with ALiVE, it spawns the groups and vehicles fine, but every soldier is wearing CSAT uniform. It also spawns the correct weapons, odd.

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

Does anyone know how to remove the CUP's takistani army? Because I installed this takistani army mod but it doesnt replace the CUP's version(it's there before I installed this addon), I believe the CUP's version comes from Community Upgrade Project addon.

This mod is dependent on CUP weapons. The factions are included in CUP, so they cannot be removed.

I got the feeling that this is problem with the CUP factions, since both factions got same name ALiVE / Arma mess is together. Try to delete cup_creatures_people_military_dummyinfantryset.pbo from CUP, maybe that help

I got the feeling that this is problem with the CUP factions, since both factions got same name ALiVE / Arma mess is together. Try to delete cup_creatures_people_military_dummyinfantryset.pbo from CUP, maybe that help

Worked like a charm, thanks.

Is there a possibility of having a version that only requires RHS? Server space is a premium :P

Is there a possibility of having a version that only requires RHS? Server space is a premium :P

You can change/add your cfg that will remove CUP weapons. I did it, and now TK units use FAL from HLC etc.

i tried doing this and now whenever i try to run the mission it says "bad vehicle type cup_b_alicepack_khaki_explosives" and refuses to start. if i leave that file in and run the mission it works but all the takistani army units are CSAT aliens.

now with latest update to cup the other day all infantry are csat no matter whether you use alive or not. mod is broken.