Sign in to follow this  
kocrachon

Odd behavior with helicopter and attachto?

So I am trying to use a method that I normally use for HALO missions for my helo, but I am running into an odd issue. When my helo is "attachto" something to make it hover at an exact spot I want, it gets odd graphic glitches. Here is an example.

Is there a better way to make a helicopter hover in a spot that is abnormal with out it looking messed up like that?

Attached objects are simulated with the same rate as object they were attached to. You'll need to attach it to object that is simulated more often, I can't suggest you any though. You can try setting helicopter position each frame (onEachFrame) and reseting its velocity with setVelocity [0,0,0];

Attached objects are simulated with the same rate as object they were attached to. You'll need to attach it to object that is simulated more often, I can't suggest you any though. You can try setting helicopter position each frame (onEachFrame) and reseting its velocity with setVelocity [0,0,0];

That info was actually good enough, I managed to find one, an IR strobe. using that worked perfectly. Thank you for the help!