Sign in to follow this  
Elena

Run Zeus on Dedicated Server with INIT window.

Hey all!

I need a way to setup a Mission, in which the ZEUS (which is owned by #AdminLogged, the Mission is on a Dedicated Server) has a .init-Window at any unit he spawns.

I've noticed that Zeus sometimes has a init line in the editor, and i was told that there would be an init line aswell, when you use #AdminLogged as Zeus owner, but apparently it isn't the case.

I need this for various reasons, e.g. spawn Units with alternate Paintjobs (Black Taru or Wildcat), or ad a Virtual Arsenal with ANY object to a crate quickly.

Thanks in advance,

Elena.

It only works if the player who's playing as zeus is actually logged in as admin on the server.

As i told in the original Post, Zeus is set as #AdminLogged, so of course, to use Zeus, i have to be logged in as admin. And it does not work.

Edited by Elena

Are you running your a mission made by yourself? If yes, sync the unit module from the zeus category to the gamemaster with #adminlogged and set the init field to yes.

Are you running your a mission made by yourself? If yes, sync the unit module from the zeus category to the gamemaster with #adminlogged and set the init field to yes.

I have:

a) Module: Gameplay Modes/Game master.

b) Module: Zeus/Gamemaster that is set to owner #adminlogged

c) A Bunch of Playable Units. I do not use the Zeus Gamelogic Unit, as i want Zeus to be Part of BLUFOR and i'm usually just playing as normal soldiers alongside my friends.

@Jshock: I set it up exactly like this. It did not work for me on the dedi server. The Init line seems to enable thermal vision, but nothing about an init line.

EDIT: Here is my Mission: http://www.filedropper.com/dynamicaltis

Edited by Elena

As mentioned, you need to drop the unit module and set the init field to yes, then sync that to the gamemaster.

What exactly do you mean by "Unit Module" ?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386913059

Here you go. Make sure execute is set to enabled and sync the module to the gamemaster. You can drop a module for players and a whole bunch of other stuff too, it will more or less let you control what each gamemaster is allowed to do. Apologies for using the wrong names, I was quoting from memory.