Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Using the ISIS mod? Shame on you.

Amen brother, it is time to rise against the global lies, to free the oppressed from their facist masters! Peace through powe- oh wait...wrong rally.

That, in combination with your avatar and Signature gave me a really good laugh. Peace through POWER.

oh no.

I just made a quick 10 minute firefight where I'm takistani rebel shooting Americans.

Must mean I'm a jihadist. :p

oh no.

I just made a quick 10 minute firefight where I'm takistani rebel shooting Americans.

Must mean I'm a jihadist. :p

Your IP has been forwarded to the CIA. 2000lb of freedom are being deployed to your front yard as we speak.

Your IP has been forwarded to the CIA. 2000lb of freedom are being deployed to your front yard as we speak.

Why bother with that, I'm sure the heat/snakes will get to him eventually.

Or a drone. Drones are funky.

To be fair, nothing would put potential jihadist kids off trying it for real more than being headshotted from miles away by an uncannily accurate enemy they can't see.

>Read that. Had a laugh

>Look in backyard after it.

Saw this

http://tinyurl.com/l2j9s34

Aghhhh!!! :butbut:

I can see that kangaroo becoming a meme.

Thist arma has made me skill with no scope. I'm a go kill some muricans.

Just going to have one try of this a10 showcase before I leave, jsrs on for good realisms.... Finishes showcase...

.Fuucck thaaaat.

inquisitr

Article Not Found

The article you were looking for was not found, but maybe try looking again!

That's what happens when you make enough people aware of their bs story, they have to save face!

It's tragic that the majority of the public here in the UK read and tend to believe whatever sh*t that's printed in the tabloids. It's why we have a bunch of retards running this country.

It's tragic that the majority of the public here in the UK read and tend to believe whatever sh*t that's printed in the tabloids. It's why we have a bunch of retards running this country.

I should think the public is like that everywhere.

i honestly wish bohemia made a resistance style campaign for operation arrowhead where you are jihadists or at the very least tribal warlords

I should think the public is like that everywhere.

When the infamous Fred West investigation was going on, it was either The Sun or The Mirror (can't remember which one) that took a photograph of my brother-in-law's mother's cellar who literally lived opposite. The photographer managed to slip this camera down an access point at the front of the house to take the pic. The next day the photo made front page national news. My brother-in-law's mother's made a complaint and the media sent her a bouquet of flowers with an apology.

To this day people still believe that the image was of Fred West's cellar where he butchered those poor women. It's one of the reason I never believe what sh*t they print. Just like when a British Army issued SA80 went missing from an armoury and they called it a something like a 'super powerful killer rifle', it's all sensationalised bullsh*t!

You'd be forgiven for believing that it was some kind of government conspiracy that these newspapers were invented to kidnap the electorate's ability of independent thought. It's scary to think that the media can change a person's way of thinking from whatever sh*t they decide to print.

Change UK to US... same here, I can't believe how many people just believe whatever nonsense they read.

This is why I hate the media :j:

You're not alone, expecially considering that they don't acting like they should do, making true and good information, they're acting just like a low grade TV show telling lies like advertising, the world is going really bad, but now we all know and we can tell friends, that if they're looking for information to stay away from the Daily Mail which is just like a clown circus

It's nicknamed the Daily Fail for a reason!

Being from the US, I'm not wholly familiar with that paper, but from what I've read of it and about it, they're one of those publications that exists solely to get people riled up.