Sign in to follow this  
DanBonehill

Bulldozer Error V:00000065432

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a terrain for Arma 3. I've used L3DT to create by terrain, mask, normals ect.

I've managed to load these in on Terrain builder and it all works ok. When I try to open up Bulldozer to view it though I get an error saying "Application load error V:0000065432"

Does anyone know what this is or why it appears? I've looked elsewhere and not found the reason or solution.

Thanks in advance.

[...]I've used L3DT to create by terrain, mask, normals ect. [...]

As far as I know, so normal map is not really necessary, but what I wonder about in the first place...you got a satellite map (Satmap)?

what filetype is your Terrain file?

EDIT:

you got running an active steam account while using TB?

Edited by MemphisBelle

As far as I know, so normal map is not really necessary, but what I wonder in the first place...you got a satillite map (Satmap)?

what filetype is your Terrain file?

Yeah I've got a Mask, Normal and Sat all as PNG files. My Terrain file is .xyz

Yeah I've got a Mask, Normal and Sat all as PNG files. My Terrain file is .xyz

OK, may the other guys here correct me if I am wrong, but you can skip the normal map.

Do you got your steam running while using Terrain Builder? What I have read about this error message is that it mostley appears when steam is not running while one is using a steam product.

Google results

Do you got your steam running while using Terrain Builder? What I have read about this error message is that it mostley appears when steam is not running while one is using a steam product.

Yeah I wasn't running Steam before. I have just tried launching Terrain Builder using Steam and then Bulldozer after. I now get a steam error code 86.

You don't need the normals map - but my gut tells me that's not the cause of this error.

A normals map gives you extra mask surfaces per texture tile, AFAIK. So if you want lots of different surfaces (and you probably will), it's good to have. That said - once you've got your map up and running, you can add in a normals map at any time. So there's no harm leaving it out at the start (though you need to watch how many surfaces your mask has, as you might have some texture issues if you've too many).

Yeah I wasn't running Steam before. I have just tried launching Terrain Builder using Steam and then Bulldozer after. I now get a steam error code 86.

It would be great if you could provide a screenshot of this particular errormessage.

so the actual errormessage that you created the thread for has gone now?