evromalarkey

Chernarussian Defence Forces A3 - CDF_A3

Hi just a questions is it's possible to add a pistol to the officers? Something that was missing in A2

first i want to say thank you for taking the time to make this along with the other packs and for using the rhs vehicles as a dependency. i am disappointed that you switched to a CUP dependency for the weapons, but i can understand why you did it.

ive been using this pack for a long time but just recently ive run into some problems.

when using this pack and its associated "HLC/RH weapons replacement config" whenever i spawn a rifleman (at) i get the game-ending error "Error .model". when i spawn an autorifleman asst/machinegunner asst i get an error about their vest or backpack and the game ends. i think there might be one or two other units that have this problem. this problem also exists for the takistani army a3 pack in the same capacity - the same units cause the same errors.

another lesser thing with the replacement config is that it gives machinegunners pkps still. that should be replaced by a pkm since it has been released by rhs.

thanks again i hope you get a chance to look at my post.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9pLLNiesSsbTl9fWHluNVVOSUU/view?usp=sharing - here you go, updated replacement config for pkms from RHS. I've actually made this internally a week ago :D

About the error problem, I don't know what that could be. What mods are you using? We are using this in our community and never had such problems.

Are these being rolled into CUP ?

This is a RHS retexture