schultzit

[Source Files] Jackson County Community Project WIP

I want to change the ground texture where everyone normally puts the paintball but im not too sure on how to change it just in that spot. I want to put the police station there so i would like the ground to be the asphalt texture. Or if there is and object that anyone knows of in the map that i could use as an asphalt looking texture.

For some odd reason, no buildings or anything are showing up. Seeing as I'm new to this, it's probably a super simple fix. Any ideas?

Are the Mods required for Jackson County in your P Drive?

If so, how have you placed them? Make sure you don't merge them into the A3 Folder, as far as I'm aware, all mods should have their own folder within the P:  

Example "P:\e76_vehicles" 

Try that ^^^

I want to change the ground texture where everyone normally puts the paintball but im not too sure on how to change it just in that spot. I want to put the police station there so i would like the ground to be the asphalt texture. Or if there is and object that anyone knows of in the map that i could use as an asphalt looking texture.

Depends, There is a Asphalt Object that you can place down or you could use Xcam Road Placement or Even try and get away with Placing the Road in TB and just finding the right texture and changing the width to cover the area.

I highly recommend that you watch some tutorials on youtube about terrain editing. To change the ground texture adjust your mask image. If you want to have it look nice from a distance also adjust your sat image. I recommend adjusting both at the same time (different layers). You can use Gimp or Photoshop.

Edit: You'll have to re-generate your layers in TB after you apply changes to mask/sat.

I highly recommend that you watch some tutorials on youtube about terrain editing. To change the ground texture adjust your mask image. If you want to have it look nice from a distance also adjust your sat image. I recommend adjusting both at the same time (different layers). You can use Gimp or Photoshop.

Edit: You'll have to re-generate your layers in TB after you apply changes to mask/sat.

Thanks for your reply. I thought it was the mask image but was not too sure.

Hey Guys (I am a Newbie)

i have been working on this "Terrain" Today. but having this problem. 

https://gyazo.com/85088d36be94c56a7f17abc1f9cf13f2

i have been following TUT on youtube and nothing seams to work for me.. 

Here is my "Photos/Textures" i have loaded and done mapframe 

https://gyazo.com/35c387250b02d953786e4b35ff513990

i have Not Downloaded the AIA TP Pack as it links me to in the Jackson topic. But i have got the Terrain core "CUP" from steamwork shop 

Can anyone help me ? 

Hey Guys (I am a Newbie)

i have been working on this "Terrain" Today. but having this problem. 

https://gyazo.com/85088d36be94c56a7f17abc1f9cf13f2

i have been following TUT on youtube and nothing seams to work for me.. 

Here is my "Photos/Textures" i have loaded and done mapframe 

https://gyazo.com/35c387250b02d953786e4b35ff513990

i have Not Downloaded the AIA TP Pack as it links me to in the Jackson topic. But i have got the Terrain core "CUP" from steamwork shop 

Can anyone help me ? 

did you download this? 

"Mandatory Patch (config.cpp goes to P:/Jackson_County/config.cpp ): Google Drive"

did you download this? 

"Mandatory Patch (config.cpp goes to P:/Jackson_County/config.cpp ): [/size]Google Drive"

Yes i did. And i did allso replace it with the defult one That was in the folder

Yes i did. And i did allso replace it with the defult one That was in the folder

did you generate your layers?

did you generate your layers?

Yes, and still No texture :/ or buildings

Yes, and still No texture :/ or buildings

How many ground textures do you have? You can't have over 4 different textures and a terrain normal map as long as I remember.

How many ground textures do you have? You can't have over 4 different textures and a terrain normal map as long as I remember.

Not sure. I got the things it comes with in the download. 

I dont have any house or road ethier on the map it self as my gyazo shows 

https://gyazo.com/d3c64d577d2b521eb120213bde8e1d77

what that guy siad is what i cant get to work ;( 

Hey guys!
So I figured you guys are really smart.
When I try to open Buldozer its all white and no objects besides the vanilla
2nd problem is when I have pasted E76 Obj/Roads/Buildings in the a3 folders and in the TemplateLibs it shows that most of the Obj's are "Unused Templates"
Anyone knows how to fix? please help me I am really frasturated

Hey guys!

So I figured you guys are really smart.

When I try to open Buldozer its all white and no objects besides the vanilla

2nd problem is when I have pasted E76 Obj/Roads/Buildings in the a3 folders and in the TemplateLibs it shows that most of the Obj's are "Unused Templates"

Anyone knows how to fix? please help me I am really frasturated

Did you generate the layers? I think that could make it all white.

As for the objects, you don't put custom objects in the a3 folder, they tend to go in P:\tag\folderName.

Did you generate the layers? I think that could make it all white.

As for the objects, you don't put custom objects in the a3 folder, they tend to go in P:\tag\folderName.

I did generate the layers and rebuilt still messed up

I downloaded the E76 mods and AiA, moved them into the a3 folder

Don't put them in the a3 folder, they go in the root of P:\

Ok so we fixed 50%
Now the map is still white (Most of it) but some buildings appeared and some of them are invisible any ideas? 

You are not on the right mapframe and you have the wrong grid size

Dammm i wish there was like a TUT for importing maps 

btw Thanks that worked XD 

I got the map texture now (YAYAY) 

But... how do i get the roads buildings objects etc ? my folder is empty ? 

https://gyazo.com/a128dd39797cdf5dd0becec6854c7dab

https://gyazo.com/89dfbbdc7ed54c0e091a7b591f05c3d3 

Thanks for the help so far XD 

You need to add the folder to your template library. It's to the top left, the big white bit in TB. Right click and add the folder there, I forget the wording sorry.